PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an 05 mustang gt that I used to own

canajien
07-03-2022, 07:58 AM
Looking for an 05 mustang gt that I used to own.

Redfire with a manual transmission.

I sold it in 2016, that buyer promptly "flipped" it to another guy, let's call him Patrick, at least I think that was his name.

Patrick then drove it for a few years and sold it at the begining of the pandemic in 2020, just before I could get to it as we were in England at time :(

Not sure where it is now, but I can tell you it had some of the following at the time I sold it.

American Muscle staggered wheels
Steeda rear wing, tips colour matched to wheels
Lowered on eibach springs
Steeda ball joints
Rear diff cover
Grant steering wheel
Pioneer head unit
Red door inserts, passenger side is a bit off center
Ford racing front brake cooling ducts
Some extra leather covers for the console and dash that I never got around to installing

Would like to know what happened to the car, maybe even buy it back, but would definitely like to know where it is these days.

canajien
07-03-2022, 08:01 AM

FABMAN
07-05-2022, 02:49 PM
If you have the vin I think you can pull a used car buyer report and it should tell you who the current owner is.

canajien
07-11-2022, 09:59 PM
If you have the vin I think you can pull a used car buyer report and it should tell you who the current owner is.

Sorry, never got notified about a reply... Yes I do have the vin!

Should I just message it to you?

Thanks!

Old Fart
07-11-2022, 10:04 PM
I think he meant to buy a used vehicle package from Service Ontario.

canajien
07-11-2022, 10:12 PM
Ahh, I didn't read it properly

I thought the packages you could buy from the province won't show who owns it, just the city where it's been registered/renewed, for privacy reasons.

Old Fart
07-11-2022, 11:26 PM
It provides you with the person's name and city.

canajien
07-12-2022, 10:55 PM
That doesn't seem like they should be doing that... But I'll likely give it a go, thanks!