PDA

View Full Version : MM Quadrant And Firewall Adjuster Install

Snaketamer
08-02-2014, 02:40 PM
Took the morning to install a MM quadrant and firewall adjuster I purchased last year...lol
They went in pretty easy as I removed the driver's seat as recommended. Although, climbing in and out from
under the dash isn't as easy as it used to be now that I'm over 50...
Adjustment seemed straight foreward.

Very happy with the quality of the parts and the instructions were well illustrated.

hsousa88
08-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Took the morning to install a MM quadrant and firewall adjuster I purchased last year...lol
They went in pretty easy as I removed the driver's seat as recommended. Although, climbing in and out from
under the dash isn't as easy as it used to be now that I'm over 50...
Adjustment seemed straight foreward.

Very happy with the quality of the parts and the instructions were well illustrated.
I have the mm cable + steeda quadrant/adjuster waiting to go in. How long did it take you?

Snaketamer
08-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Took about 3 hours from start to finish. That includes vacuuming the car and $5 tip with change found...lubing power seat
Not hard to do...just a pain getting in and out from under the dash.

Oh...still using stock clutch cable so you'll need more time to jack up car/hoist and R&R cable.

ZR
08-02-2014, 11:59 PM
SN 95 is a slam dunk for room under the dash compared to a Fox body. Either way, always easier to pull the seat out first, especially for us old guys.

1low03gt
08-03-2014, 04:12 PM
SN 95 is a slam dunk for room under the dash compared to a Fox body. Either way, always easier to pull the seat out first, especially for us old guys.
Agreed..... so much more room. This is a must mod right off the hop in my opinion for those that like to drive spiritly to aggressive.

ZR
08-03-2014, 07:09 PM
^ it certainly is.

tulowd
08-04-2014, 07:49 AM
Good deal. I found changing to the longer MM cable and adding heatshield/sheath is a godsend for those running long tube headers, a T style oil pan and a scattershield