PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Events - Dates to be added as they are set up.

Reon D
01-12-2015, 01:11 PM
Hey everyone!

Hopefully everyone had a great time ringing in the New Year and 2015 is looking like a good year for you. We have several events we are looking to promote/run this year and will supply dates and information as we have them. We will update this thread as we acquire new info.

Sick Kids Open House - May 31, 2015 - Location, DaSilva Racing, Pickering, Ontario
This event has been growing larger and larger every year and continues to set benchmarks for fundraising for this incredible cause. Last year we set out to beat our previous year's record of $20K and managed to raise just over $27K for Sick Kids Hospital. The proceeds for this event are completely donated; meaning, we cover the cost of operating and do not recover any of our costs. We consider our time and operating expenses a part of our collective donation to Sick Kids. Please plan on joining us this year as we are hoping to raise even more to help provide much needed care for children in need.

- Dyno Day
- Raffle Drawings
- 50/50
- Show and Shine
- Zoo to You
- Al Tucci (Comedic MC Extraordinaire)
- More to follow....

Canadian Street Car Nationals
- We are looking to bring back the CSCN this year but have not yet confirmed. More information will be provided as it becomes available. Please subscribe to this thread for updates....
***UPDATE*** - 01/21/15
- The Canadian Street Car Nationals are coming back to you August 7, 8 and 9th at Toronto Motorsports Park in Cayuga, Ontario. Mark your calendars and be sure to join us at the track this year. We are working on updating the CSCN website and will add a link here when it is running live.

***Spring Track Day*** - 01/21/15
We are having a track day on Thursday, April 30th, 2015. Preliminary plans include the road course only but we would like to gauge interest in drag strip so we will leave this as an option. Registration is $120.00 per driver in advance and $140 at the gate. Please be sure to bring the proper head protection and ensure that your vehicle is running properly. Mark your calendars and make sure you join us. No open wheeled vehicles will be permitted to join this event, 4 wheeled vehicles only.

We will post any additional events here and bump the thread when we add information.

Thank you!
Reon

ZR
01-12-2015, 01:17 PM
CSCN..........hell yes, hope it happens.

99chromegt
01-12-2015, 01:59 PM
CSCN ..... really hope this event materializes once again.

Slick_89_Hatch
01-12-2015, 03:33 PM
Will DaSilva be hosting mid week track days again at TMP? My Fave time to run the 1/4....regular T&T nights are way too busy.

Reon D
01-12-2015, 03:54 PM
Will DaSilva be hosting mid week track days again at TMP? My Fave time to run the 1/4....regular T&T nights are way too busy.

We do intend to host track days again this year but have no dates at the moment. We'll announce those on this thread, Facebook and our website when we know for sure....

Thanks!
Reon

70XR7
01-12-2015, 04:27 PM
I've got my calendar filling up already with car shows! Any of you guys going to the Fords in the Park show in Milton??

99chromegt
01-12-2015, 04:34 PM
I am figuring out the best date to book my 3rd Annual ( but really 2nd ) Horseshoes & Mustangs BBQ. We had about 25-30 cars out last year in total... let's see if we can double that for 2015!

ZR
01-12-2015, 07:09 PM
We are working with Joe to get lapping day date(s) put together..............stay tuned.

Cancermasher
01-12-2015, 10:58 PM
I've got my calendar filling up already with car shows! Any of you guys going to the Fords in the Park show in Milton??
What are the dates for that one XR?

TurboFox
01-12-2015, 11:02 PM
I want to race in King of Street at CSCN! (as long as I don't get booted for no cage)

Reon D
01-21-2015, 12:39 PM
Dates added for CSCN and Spring Track Day.
Mark your calendars and join us for these events!!!

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Thanks,
Reon

tulowd
01-21-2015, 03:16 PM
so.......what are the dates? lol

Blackmare
01-21-2015, 03:17 PM
Updated in post #1.

Stephen06GT
01-21-2015, 03:18 PM
Treed by Scott.

Canadian Street Car Nationals
- We are looking to bring back the CSCN this year but have not yet confirmed. More information will be provided as it becomes available. Please subscribe to this thread for updates....
***UPDATE*** - 01/21/15
- The Canadian Street Car Nationals are coming back to you August 7, 8 and 9th at Toronto Motorsports Park in Cayuga, Ontario. Mark your calendars and be sure to join us at the track this year. We are working on updating the CSCN website and will add a link here when it is running live.

***Spring Track Day*** - 01/21/15
We are having a track day on Thursday, April 30th, 2015. Preliminary plans include the road course only but we would like to gauge interest in drag strip so we will leave this as an option. Registration is $120.00 per driver in advance and $140 at the gate. Please be sure to bring the proper head protection and ensure that your vehicle is running properly. Mark your calendars and make sure you join us. No open wheeled vehicles will be permitted to join this event, 4 wheeled vehicles only.

99chromegt
01-21-2015, 03:37 PM
Reon is looking for approximately 40 cars for the drag strip to go forward with that option. Get the word and send him a PM or email voicing your interest in having the strip open for action on April 30 as well.

ZR
01-21-2015, 05:04 PM
I'll register for both.

Stephen06GT
01-21-2015, 05:21 PM
I'll register for both.

Me too.

99chromegt
01-21-2015, 05:27 PM
Me three

tulowd
01-22-2015, 10:57 AM
Reon; sign me up for RC and DS pls

Paul

ZR
01-22-2015, 12:29 PM
ANNOUNCEMENT

In an effort to see the event continue with the drag strip and road course, club is putting up an incentive for peeps to register for both. Remember that big ass tool set everyone was talking about from Canadian Tire a week or two ago.............well we've got one and wanna give it away to you.

Ok so how do you enter the draw for this bad boy, just gotta pre register for BOTH ROAD COURSE AND DRAG STRIP. Opting for one or the other won't work, no exceptions. We'll be drawing for the prize live at the race track.

Best of luck to everyone.

ZR
01-30-2015, 01:06 PM
TTT.

Reon D
03-16-2015, 11:06 AM
NEW UPDATE!!!

Joe has made the executive decision that the Drag strip will be open for this event!

Track Day costs will be as follows:
Drag Strip only - $50.00 per driver
Road Course only - $120.00 per driver
Both Tracks - $150.00 per driver

We are now going to start collecting for this event. If you are interested in coming out to this event, please give us a call and speak to myself (Reon) so I can get you registered and squared away. If you have already pre-registered, please give me a call with a credit card number handy and we'll get you ready to go.

Intmdtr
03-22-2015, 02:48 PM
I know bikes aren't allowed on the RC, but what about the drag strip?

Reon D
04-09-2015, 12:31 PM
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to send a quick message for anyone who has signed up for Track day to please give us a call with credit card number so we can get you all squared away 905-837-7700. If you have already done so, please ignore this message and have a wonderful day!

Cheers,
Reon

Stephen06GT
04-09-2015, 02:49 PM
It's going to be a blast. It's also a good warm up if you are attending the Mustangs at Mosport event for the first time.

ZR
04-11-2015, 11:38 PM
BUMPING REON'S MESSAGE POSTED ABOVE.
Please phone the shop if your on the list for track day but are not paid up.

Only those registered and pre paid for BOTH TRACKS are entered into the draw for that mondo tool set we are giving away.
Draw will be happening at the track before we go back on after lunch.
Be there be there be there.

Intmdtr
04-12-2015, 07:49 AM
Calling tomorrow. I missed Reon's call on Friday....

ZR
04-21-2015, 08:19 AM
Hey guys, good number have still not called back and made payment, please give Reon a call at the shop n git er done.