PDA

View Full Version : Airbrushing

r-model
06-25-2015, 10:12 AM
I am looking for local airbrushing artists as I need something airbrushed for my car :-)

Anyone know of any?

MEANMCHN
06-25-2015, 10:49 AM
I am looking for local airbrushing artists as I need something airbrushed for my car :-)

Anyone know of any?

I'm doing airbrushing, let me know if I can help. I don't have much to show as I'm just getting started with my own helmets but I have a degree in Illustration from Sheridan College and you can see my work at www.thinksl.com

Scott

Ghost Rider
06-25-2015, 10:55 AM
you could also PM Dylan (Masonic sn95) he does this too, might be able to help...

r-model
06-25-2015, 11:42 AM
Thanks guys

NickD
06-25-2015, 05:12 PM
I used to airbrush, after not touching it for ages I sold my equipment to a guy who does characters, he game me the info for a guy out of hamilton if anyones out that way.
Scott post up your progress on the helmet, I want to get mine painted or pinstriped.

Intmdtr
06-25-2015, 05:21 PM
I'm doing airbrushing, let me know if I can help. I don't have much to show as I'm just getting started with my own helmets but I have a degree in Illustration from Sheridan College and you can see my work at www.thinksl.com

Scott

Ummm did I read that right? You created the wallet ninja? If so those things are awesome...and we need a mustang specific graphic for one.....

Oh by the way OP if you need something airbrushed in around Toronto, I can give my cousin a call, he has done work for Jesse James down at his Bike shop when it was West Coast Choppers.

MEANMCHN
06-25-2015, 05:38 PM
Ummm did I read that right? You created the wallet ninja? If so those things are awesome...and we need a mustang specific graphic for one.....

Oh by the way OP if you need something airbrushed in around Toronto, I can give my cousin a call, he has done work for Jesse James down at his Bike shop when it was West Coast Choppers.

Yes sir, I designed the Wallet Ninja and all of the print and online pieces for it. Fun project. Doing individual branding on them is an option, but the minimum order quantity would be high, probably somewhere in the 30,000 pieces range.

Scott post up your progress on the helmet, I want to get mine painted or pinstriped.

Definitely will.

Not4you
06-25-2015, 07:56 PM
Wallet Ninja FTW! Had mine for a while now. Amazing how many uses there are when you have one!