PDA

View Full Version : Milton Liberal D-bag wants more money!

70XR7
04-06-2016, 04:00 PM
http://m.insidehalton.com/news-story/6443334-milton-s-former-federal-liberal-candidate-files-17-5m-libel-lawsuit

"The $17.5-million price tag, “to my knowledge, would make this the largest defamation damages award in Canadian history,” said Hasan."

This guy's a piece of shit.

For those that followed, he was the main Liberal candidate in Milton this past election. He's a piece of garbage. He's being accused of the harassing and threatening of a local photographer. If I remember correctly, one was caught on video without audio at a gas station.

This guy is scum. I don't care for the Liberals, but I felt bad for the local liberals in town. They obviously wanted to vote red, but it would mean choosing this guy.

I could list all the other things he did that were just low.
The one main one is a local fundraiser that he tried to hijack. It was to raise money for some kid that needed treatment, and he acted as if he was hosting the event. That of course wasn't true, and so the shit hit the fan and the event actually lost money. He apologized later.. I saw it. Two sentences on his Facebook, with a combined 4 spelling and grammar errors. He's trash, and now he wants money.
I can't stand this guy!

mavrrrick
04-15-2016, 10:03 AM
Liberal......nuff said!!!!

r-model
04-15-2016, 04:40 PM
sounds like a face to face meeting is needed to educate this looser

ZR
04-15-2016, 09:30 PM
Can't think of anything remotely polite to say, I'll shut up this one time.
Liberal = nuff said.