PDA

View Full Version : Mach460 system interest!

Nghtrdr
05-17-2016, 09:10 AM
Hi all,
I am seriously thinking of pulling the Mach system from my 2000 GT vert and was seeing if there is any interest in it!
I have a high end system out of my Avalanche that was written off a few year ago that has been collecting dust. I'm going to try to stuff this system into the mustang if possible. Not sure I can just yet. The 6 1/2" sub drivers are very deep at almost 3 1/2" but I want to keep the stock look. I don't want to hack up the door panels and fibreglass to get them to fit.
The stock system is one of the few good sounding ones with the right deck. In fact I just swapped my deck from a kenwood dnx8120 to a dnx892 and the sound difference was amazing, especially for stock speakers. I simply want more out of this new deck and know with the right speakers it will sound amazing. Since it's a vert I don't have room for a good sub hence the subs in the doors.

So I'm seeing if there is any interest in the stock Mach system before I go and cut wires to simplify the removal. If there is interest I'll take my time to remove the amps and wiring harnesses. If not I will cut away.. I don't have the stock deck. Never got it with the car so keep this in mind guys.

Also wanted to know if anyone managed to squeeze such a deep driving behind the stock door panel?

Dan

Harbinger
05-18-2016, 04:26 PM
Speak to 12vguy (steve) he may know about what drivers will fit in your car

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Nghtrdr
05-18-2016, 11:42 PM
Speak to 12vguy (steve) he may know about what drivers will fit in your car

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Thanks man. I'll shoot him a pm