PDA

View Full Version : what's up with Europe

stangstevers
07-25-2016, 07:43 AM
What a crappy situation going on there. I wonder when it will start to hit North America... We should be fine here for a bit since Canada is a good training ground and easy access to "the enemy" plus we have trudeau in charge which sympathises with isis, etc...

70XR7
07-25-2016, 11:51 AM
What you see on the news here isn't what's fully going on. I was blown away by what I saw on the news on my last visit a few months ago. Those economic migrants are causing a lot of chaos, and tensions are rising. Tensions that lead to people snapping.

Harbinger
07-25-2016, 12:06 PM
None of this surprises me. I fear that soon every developed nation will have stuff like this happening to them. For Canada, its just a matter of time. God i really hope this doesnt happen here...

stangstevers
07-25-2016, 02:08 PM
What you see on the news here isn't what's fully going on. I was blown away by what I saw on the news on my last visit a few months ago. Those economic migrants are causing a lot of chaos, and tensions are rising. Tensions that lead to people snapping.

yeah I've been in contact with some friends and family in France... The news here would never say anything bad about an "economic migrant"... The reality is things are going bat shit crazy in Europe right now

Biz
07-25-2016, 02:52 PM
None of this surprises me. I fear that soon every developed nation will have stuff like this happening to them. For Canada, its just a matter of time. God i really hope this doesnt happen here...

Yup. Eatons center or Union station or a place that brings a lot of people. I fear it's just a matter of time.

Monera3v
07-25-2016, 03:04 PM
From the patterns, it looks like they are definetly aiming for large gaderings.

Think when I see a crowed anywher, I might just do a U turn... aka eaton center, downtown.

83 5.0
07-25-2016, 06:11 PM
This is why a guy like Trump is getting traction, with being not politically correct rhetoric.
We all should be thankful for the Atlantic and Pacific oceans or we could be in the same situation.

StAnger
07-25-2016, 06:21 PM
This is why a guy like Trump is getting traction, with being not politically correct rhetoric.
We all should be thankful for the Atlantic and Pacific oceans or we could be in the same situation.

That won't save us. Especially with the empty suit in Ottawa.

Harbinger
07-26-2016, 11:48 PM
Another shooting in Berlin. Patient in hospital shot the doctor then turned the gun on himself. WTF is going on ?

92redragtop
07-27-2016, 12:49 AM
Another shooting in Berlin. Patient in hospital shot the doctor then turned the gun on himself. WTF is going on ?

And the attack on a church in France today where they killed the priest, held nuns hostage.

stangstevers
07-27-2016, 06:00 AM
We are a bunch of pussies in the western world. The church attack should never have happened, the kid tried to join isis in syria a few times. He should have been just stripped of citizenship or jailed... I don't agree with killing him now though, it's what they want. Instead he should have been put in a cage, stripped naked, force fed bacon and forced to draw muhammad being bum fucked by Trump. Staying alive and ridiculed would probably help prevent future attacks.

Imagine if hitler was booting up today? There'd be words like naziphobia and a Canadian PM putting out the red carpet for nazi immigrants. Nazis killing people all over Europe but news saying "nazi's are good people, this one was just radicalised"... We are fucked!

We know what needs to happen, it will never happen because it's not PC. So islam will rule Europe in 20 to 50 years.

Ray721
07-27-2016, 06:25 AM
There's a reason I'll sit in traffic in my car for 2.5-3hours on the way home from work in my car. I refuse to be a victim on a go train cattle car. Really wish Canada had CC laws.

stangstevers
07-27-2016, 06:35 AM
Wife takes the GO, if anything happens like that. I will become a certain demographics worst nightmare.

RedSN
07-27-2016, 08:02 AM
Staying alive and ridiculed would probably help prevent future attacks.

Do you really think that future terrorist would look back on that and think: "Shit, remember what happened Muhammad? Let's rethink this."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harbinger
07-27-2016, 09:38 AM
Do you really think that future terrorist would look back on that and think: "Shit, remember what happened Muhammad? Let's rethink this."

Tons of palestinian terrorists that are in Israeli jails that are released following a "trade". More than likely that same terrorist is attempting another attack.

These sickos need to be simply shot on site, after they are determined to be the perpetrators.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

stangstevers
07-27-2016, 10:06 AM

What I mean is they see being killed in the war = instant islamic virgin juice. If they don't die and stay alive, it's got to be like not allowing a Klingon to die a hero. Pretty bad.

I don't think islamic extremists should go to a normal jail either, they'll just spread the cancer.

RedSN
07-27-2016, 10:58 AM
I don't think islamic extremists should go to a normal jail either...
We already have that. It's working out great.

2006-R/T_420
07-27-2016, 12:53 PM
things need to change, western leaders need to nut up. protect our own borders, only allow valuable people to immigrate (oh the humanity) and ban islam...ISLAM is the problem....ISLAM is the elephant in the room. Extremists use islam as means to most of the terrorists acts commited. We ban guns, they stab us, blow us up whatever. they don't care they hate western culture. OUR idiotic PM is polluting Canada with for the most part people who will not assimilate. IM sorry but as flawed as we are, it beats the hell out of these rock chuckers that will stop at nothing to kill the infidels.

stangstevers
07-27-2016, 01:42 PM
I think there's a bigger problem than some old fascist movement. islam is just a vehicle for some sick twisted idiots, if you want to murder a crowd, there's more than just exiting a car show with a Mustang, you can do the same with a Challenger - Religion A, Religion B...

I don't know anymore...

StAnger
07-27-2016, 03:08 PM
Found site that has some scary stats. I can't speak to the accuracy, so take with a grain of salt.

In the past 30 days there have been 162 islamic attacks, in 27 countries which have killed 1639 and injured 2552. Sure sounds like a peace loving group... I'm glad our politicians kiss their asses every chance they can.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Harbinger
07-27-2016, 03:46 PM
Lol a suit case bomb detonated in germany. Nobody was hurt

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Ray721
07-28-2016, 09:26 AM
Found site that has some scary stats. I can't speak to the accuracy, so take with a grain of salt.

In the past 30 days there have been 162 islamic attacks, in 27 countries which have killed 1639 and injured 2552. Sure sounds like a peace loving group... I'm glad our politicians kiss their asses every chance they can.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

"How dare you post up statistical facts painting Islam in a negative manner. You islamophobic racist monster!" Cries the left.

There's other sites that have recorded the same stats. I don't care how many peaceful Muslims there are or if I offend them. This is a serious problem. Thousands of people are dying in the name of Islam. Western civilization has to stop taking this shit lying down.

stangstevers
07-28-2016, 01:35 PM
"How dare you post up statistical facts painting Islam in a negative manner. You islamophobic racist monster!" Cries the left.

There's other sites that have recorded the same stats. I don't care how many peaceful Muslims there are or if I offend them. This is a serious problem. Thousands of people are dying in the name of Islam. Western civilization has to stop taking this shit lying down.

Making fun of religion is much needed so is enforcing education world-wide (non religious education). It's at the point now that you are called racist if you quote bibles or Qurans or whatever.

tulowd
07-29-2016, 08:57 AM
It's at the point now that you are called racist if you:
disagree with the Liberal utopian fantasy
disagree how it is funded with our tax dollars
use common sense to call out unacceptable behaviours and beliefs
or
stand up to the ravenous Social "media" masses of multi hyphenated millennials who think everyone is entitled to more than they produce, and always at the expense of society in general .

Slightly enhanced to stir up the pot.

Biz
08-11-2016, 10:24 AM
RCMP says it halted possible terrorist threat as police comb Strathroy

STRATHROY - A suspect whom police feared planned to set off a bomb in a major Canadian city was killed Wednesday by police in a Strathroy home.

More details about what the RCMP describe as a “potential terrorism threat” and a possible link to a heavy police presence in a northwest London neighbourhood are expected to be revealed at a news conference Thursday.

http://www.lfpress.com/2016/08/10/police-surround-a-home-in-the-middlesex-county-community-of-strathroy

RedSN
08-11-2016, 10:38 AM
Aaron Driver, aka Harun Abdurahman

one dead bomb-maker.
Good job RCMP and CSIS :clap2:

ZR
08-11-2016, 11:03 AM
RCMP says it halted possible terrorist threat as police comb Strathroy

STRATHROY - A suspect whom police feared planned to set off a bomb in a major Canadian city was killed Wednesday by police in a Strathroy home.

More details about what the RCMP describe as a “potential terrorism threat” and a possible link to a heavy police presence in a northwest London neighbourhood are expected to be revealed at a news conference Thursday.

http://www.lfpress.com/2016/08/10/police-surround-a-home-in-the-middlesex-county-community-of-strathroy

Says he's been on their radar for some time.

StAnger
08-11-2016, 12:23 PM
The moment anyone shows support of ISIS or any terrorist organization, they should be disappeared. If you know what I mean.