PDA

View Full Version : Teen died after drinking too much water?

5.4MarkVIII
10-20-2016, 03:56 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-mom-mdma-daughter-death-1.3811874

So to me the teen died from complications or side affects of doing drugs.

Why must the media down play what really happened.

"Now kids when you do drugs make sure you don't over hydrate"

What ever happened to don't fucking do drugs?

ZR
10-20-2016, 04:13 PM
OMG, so tragic.

RedSN
10-20-2016, 04:15 PM
How much fucking water did she drink!?
The "experts" recommend you drink 2L a day. So what's the "unsafe" amount of water? 4L? I can't imagine drinking that much anything.

Agreed. Totally worthless reporting. If the headline is "drinking too much water will kill you", then tell us how much water is too much.

Everyone should know to watch to make sure their friends, to make sure they're not drinking glass after glass, 'cause you don't know when one too many glasses is."
Awesome, thanks for the advice.

5.4MarkVIII
10-20-2016, 04:30 PM
Maybe the lesson is drink alcohol not water?

RedSN
10-20-2016, 04:35 PM
absolutely!
I drink beer because I get full before I get dead.

Ray721
10-20-2016, 05:19 PM
Gonna be a lot more than 4L of water. I drink about 3L of water every day. Over 4L when it's really hot.

WTF
10-20-2016, 06:36 PM
How much fucking water did she drink!?
The "experts" recommend you drink 2L a day. So what's the "unsafe" amount of water? 4L? I can't imagine drinking that much anything.

Agreed. Totally worthless reporting. If the headline is "drinking too much water will kill you", then tell us how much water is too much.

Awesome, thanks for the advice.

when your Doc eventually sends you in for the camera crew adventure up your ass they make you drink 4l of this evil water-based drain cleaner in like 2hrs

so I'm guessing guzzling 4l of water in short order ain't gonna kill you