I have a 2013 Jetta TDI 45 mpg and 300 ft lb of torque
    considering turning it in
    What should I get
    AWD or 4WD
    great mileage
    heated steering wheel
    hatch or utility to carry stuff like my bike

It is hard to beat the Jetta for the $$$$$$

I just picked up a 2017 Q50S, 3l twin turbo, awd and I can stuff my track bike or road bike in the back seat fully assembled or in the trunk with the wheels off

Has a heated steering wheel as well

Keep the Jetta.
    My wife just got a Cherokee Trailhawk, quite a bit bigger and heavier than the Jetta, but she likes to be up high, plus we carry the kids in it, she loves it but the mileage from the 3.2 isn't great.
    If you're looking for a similar ride to the Jetta, I've always liked the Mazda 3.

I would say Golf Sportwagen, Audi A4 or the Q50S (300hp).

Which one do you have Gabe?

Get a '15 TDI since there is now an approved fix with huge extra warranty. If it were me I'd probably do that. My original plan was to turn in my 12 and get a 15 but since I'm out of the buyback I'll just carry on like nothing happened, happily getting 5.5 l/100km

Off my meds again
    I've been toying with the idea of dumping the Olds in favour of a TDI.

I drive a 3L AWD ford fusion. Very solid 3800 lbs .Gets 30 mpg and I drive hard has 240hp. Anyway new fusion has a 2.7L AWD twin turbo 325hp...a nice family car? Engine used in F150 pick up.

tulowd
    ever tried driving a 4x4 full size pickup? Nothing comes close for size and amenities for the money, high up, safe and can last ya 10 yrs with tires and brakes.
    On my third one, over half a million km across the three F150s and cant see driving a car again.
    Mileage isnt that bad either, and i know what I d rather be inside if I was gonna participate in a wreck/crash.

WTF
    having gone from an 07 VW Rabbit 2dr....to a 2016 GTI 2dr as a daily driver....so over 10 years now with virtually the same type of car....gotta say the little VW hatchbacks are great daily driver/grocery getters

AWD is there with the R model

won't get mileage like the TDI....but they go like stink and handle like a little go-kart....and when you need to haul something....lift the hatch, pop the rear seat down and have at it

picked up a jewelry armoir for my wife at Pier One on xmas eve....it's a huge standalone jewelry box....the thing was packaged up in a box nearly 6ft tall, 2.5 ft deep and 2.5 ft wide...weighed about 100lbs......got it in the back of the GTI no problem....along with 2 cases of beer

having the little hatch for runs to the garden centre in the spring and summer are a dream.....18 bags of cedar mulch....no problem

getting a bicycle in and out of the car would be a total breeze

Friend that I bought the 07 Mustang from now has a Golf R as a DD instead of having a summer only car and a less exciting DD. He absolutely loves it, the car is a total hoot in the snow with a good set of winter boots on it.
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries