Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  3
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: S550 mustang corsa extreme cat back exhaust

P51_Dragon

S550 mustang corsa extreme cat back exhaust

hey guys i just placed a order for a 2017 mustang gt. I have been looking at many exhaust videos but every time the same set up sounds different. so i was wondering what are your opinions for this exhaust set up for this. if you have this exhaust set up and are in the markham/scarbrough area, i would love to hear it in person

Roushcharged
    I had Corsa Sports on my 2011 GT and loved the sound but found them a little too quiet for my liking. With the Extreme I think you'd be happy. I've since updated my set up to Borla S-Type catback and can't complain, they're exactly what I wanted. Youtube is a good start to get an idea of what each system sounds like. Good luck.

P51_Dragon
    Thanks for the reply! i have been watching some youtube videos for the exhaust but in each video they all sound different so im not 100% sure. also people are telling me it sound different in person than on video. so now i have no clue. how is the borla s type catback? that was going to be my second choice if the extremes were to extreme

A friend of mine has the Xtreme exhaust on his 16 GT and it's very loud, at full throttle the noise volume is like running with no mufflers. It sounds good, but the exhaust tone is similar to an exotic sports car.

Extremes are very loud, I'd wait till the spring and come out to some events to hear in person

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

P51_Dragon
    Yeah that's not a bad idea, I don't think waiting a couple of months is that bad. Who knows maybe the stock exhaust is really good. Are there regular meets in the spring?

Mustang Occasionally
    I like the Corsa extreme sound. It's very exotic.

I have the Roush axle backs with a Ford Racing resonator x-pipe delete. It's also very loud but with a lower, more traditional tone. Can't go wrong either way imo.

Yup on meets

I have the Borla Catback on my 15 and love the sound.

Coming out to a meet to listen to some cars in person is the best idea, if you can wait lol
    2024 Mustang GT Premium - Race Red - Performance Package - Nite Pony Package - Active Exhaust - Recaro Seats - Magneride - H-Pipe
    2023 Ford F150 XLT - Agate Black - Powerboost - Black Appearance Package - Black Rhino Atlas Wheels (18X9) - BF Goodrich K02 (275,70,R18)

[QUOTE=R3troGT;178496]I have the Borla Catback on my 15 and love the sound.

Coming out to a meet to listen to some cars ....from the inside while going for a ride!!

2019 Roush Race Red RS3 Mustang GT
    2019 White Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Ltd
    2019 Chevy Equinox AWD