Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Eibach spring difference

Eibach spring difference

can anyone post pictures of there SN95 with Either the pro kit or sportline kit with or without isolators?

I have my 95 Vert with Bilsteins and H&R supersports and i dont like the stance....slammed in the front....not so much in the back....sag on the passenger side front, etc etc....

lets see some pics please

Eibach have become an absolute fail in the '04 back n including Fox's the last few years. My suggestion to get the exact stance your looking for, if your happy with the rear, add a Maximum Motorsports coil over kit to your Bilsteins. Not only gain adjustability, car will ride and handle better (with the correct spring choice of course). You will however need a set of MM or similar CC plates (always suggest MM first). It's a mod you will wish you'd done the first go round vs sticking with conventional springs, there is no downside.

I was happy with the prokits on my 95 compared to stock but have also heard mixed reviews. It had urethane isolators installed.

SAM_0208.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    My suggestion to get the exact stance your looking for, if your happy with the rear, add a Maximum Motorsports coil over kit to your Bilsteins. Not only gain adjustability, car will ride and handle better
    +1 if budget will allow, can't be beat.

If i were to do it all again I would have skipped right past messing with different "lowering" springs and jumped right to the coil overs.
    I had Eibach pro-kit in my '94 before going T/A and coil overs. I'm still considering coil overs for the rear.
    I can try and dig up some pictures of my previous setup. The front height was pretty good, the rear was a bit high.

edit: pic is similar to UncleBuck's, but a bit lower on the front.
    -Don____________

Dutch
    Prokit. I assume the isolators are on. Not as low as I would like but it rides good and no rub with 295/35r18 in the rear on a 10 inch wheel