Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2017 Buyers Remorse

Grebnitty

2017 Buyers Remorse

Hey all. Has anyone else already bought a 2017 and then found out about the 2018 refresh? I've been doing a lot of research on the 2018 and I'm a bit choked I didn't wait a few months before I bought the 2017. I wish I knew about it beforehand. I really like the new digital cluster, the magneride is obviously really cool, active exhaust and a bit more power, interior upgrades , more leather wrap. I really wish I waited another year to buy a new one.

I wouldn't loose any sleep over it. Still a nice car. Enjoy!
    "If your wife is having a good time and you're not,
    You're still having a better time than if you were having a good time, and she wasn't."

I went through the same thing with my 2014. The 2015 had a much nicer interior, the motor responded to mods a lot better and it rode better with IRS.

I don't really have anything positive to say though. I'm seriously considering a 2018.
    Follow me on Instagram @ray721_14gt for car pics and general shenanigans

Because Rayscar!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Grebnitty View Post
    I'm a bit choked I didn't wait a few months before I bought the 2017. I wish I knew about it beforehand.
    That doesn't stop a few people here. Just trade the '17 in on a new '18.
    Bill holds a "buyers anonymous" (BA) meeting every few weeks.
    -Don____________

You guys are still pretty damm lucky sporting a '17 and a '14 ya know, nice rides.

Come to think of it, I'm still in an '04.

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by Grebnitty View Post
    Hey all. Has anyone else already bought a 2017 and then found out about the 2018 refresh? I've been doing a lot of research on the 2018 and I'm a bit choked I didn't wait a few months before I bought the 2017. I wish I knew about it beforehand. I really like the new digital cluster, the magneride is obviously really cool, active exhaust and a bit more power, interior upgrades , more leather wrap. I really wish I waited another year to buy a new one.
    That the 2018 refresh was coming has been well known in Mustang enthusiasts circles for well over a year. And there were lots of pics of Ford test mules out and about late last summer.

http://www.motortrend.com/news/2018-...ds-first-time/

For the latest info on the S550 generation Mustang (projects, mods, news, etc...) this is a great site: http://www.mustang6g.com/

Grebnitty
    Yea, I guess it could be worse, I shouldn't be complaining lol. I guess I'll wait for 2022 refresh. Man that sounds weird saying. "2022 Mustang"

Grebnitty
    Well ,just read the post about the 2020 hybrid Mustang...

Roushcharged
    I save myself the grief and just buy a used Mustang so I know what I'm getting and what I'm missing! In all seriousness though the 2017 is a nice car.