Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  72
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Soon to be legal.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMustangShow View Post
    You had me at Brewery in the Basement...LOL!
    Me too!

In addition to my previous post, I'm too old to do this forever, assuming everything works.

There will be tremendous consolidation over the next 5 to 10 years, with large companies buying out smaller.
    Metrum, Licenced producer, has never made a dime and was sold to Canopy for $430,000,000!!!

That's my goal get it up and operating then entertain buyers.

tulowd
    Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    4 plants in all reality is not much.. you can get 0 bud from 4 plants.
    4 properly strained and indoor grown plants is WAY more yield than anyone person can consume on their own. 9 week growth cycle time, add the clipping, drying etc and figure every 3 months you can grow between half and a whole pound of high THC content weed from ONE plant.

Apparently not that difficult to get one plant to look like a small Christmas tree under the right conditions. Make butter, then bake.

Note to self: Don't let the two rowdy great Danes into the fridge and eat the chocolate chip cookies - they look like drunk deer for 2 days......

Just found out from a friend selling her house that when the buyer applies for a mortgage the lender researches the property. They found pics (on facebook) of the tenant growing and drying their own personal "crop". That makes the mortgage people instantly deny any mortgage for the buyers. House sale fell through and deposit had to be returned because the grow op was not disclosed.

From 12 Pages

Our current fearless leaders Mother may or may not be a whore.

If I can profit from it why shouldn't I. You can profit from prostitution so maybe pimping is in order.Lets legalize it.

It has proven medicinal value, ie: pain control. Medical pot and pot products are already available with a prescription. Having it available to every person over the age of 19 will see a decrease in the current use of our healthcare system...hmmm I have my doubts.

It ties up our court system and is a waste of resources to prosecute for a mere slap on the wrist. Decriminalize it and just fine the offenders. If you don't pay your fine then you can't renew your drivers licence, car registration passport and so on...

This was a Liberal ploy to entice the youth vote and nothing more.

Cheers! Should we raise a glass or a bong...

The legislation, introduced concurrently with the government's cannabis legalization bill, will allow police to demand a driver provide an "oral fluid sample" — saliva — if they suspect a driver is drug impaired.
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trud...nges-1.4069889
    They really should be more specific and state that said sample is to be in the form of a swab.
    -Don____________