Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  4
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fox vs Edge Mustangs

Stock for stock, New Edge is much more livable on a daily basis. Once you start to get in to modded stuff the waters get plenty murky plenty fast. A well sorted Fox will run rings around a stock New Edge and vice versa. Similarly modded they will run similar times since the under pinnings are basically the same with changes in where the cars make power.

Best bet is find a club member and ask for some ride alongs. You will find the answer comes down to personal preference. FWIW you couldn't pay me to live with a fox interior on a daily basis, wager you will have a lot on the otherside of the same arguement.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

[QUOTE=RedSN;185525]Brad's car and mine are almost identical setups, Fox vs SN.
    I love running with this car. We can trade laps for laps. Brad has a slight advantage being a better driver

I'm not sure the better driver part is true Don. And thanks for the kind words Rick
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

[QUOTE=Laffs;185743]Stock for stock, New Edge is much more livable on a daily basis. Once you start to get in to modded stuff the waters get plenty murky plenty fast. A well sorted Fox will run rings around a stock New Edge and vice versa. Similarly modded they will run similar times since the under pinnings are basically the same with changes in where the cars make power.

Agree 100% mods can transform the car.
    Stock engine Fox equipped with the Maximum Motorsports catalog. Now I have lots of Trick Flow stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang4 View Post
    I already have an E cam, Edelbrock aluminum heads, GT40 intake, Cobra brakes , 17" wheels and complete MM Road and Track suspension, less the Torque arm, so I've got a pretty good feel for it.
    I'd like to think that a 03/04 Mach 1 with the same MM Road and Track Suspension, CAI, better wheel/tire combo would likely handle better, be quicker, and get better mileage and be better all around.

Debating on buying a Mach 1 and then comparing how I like it, and keeping one, or both, lol.
    I think I need to do a few ride alongs in a couple of modded 99-04 Mustangs to decide. I really like the look of the Mach 1 but my Fox also has a complete new interior including SVO style seats. Having one of each in the garage is not out of the question.

1991 Mustang 5.0L LX - Titanium Frost CC Metallic, MM Suspension, Bilstein shocks, Cobra brakes, Edelbrock heads, polished GT-40 intake, new interior
    2018 Mustang GT - Performance Pack, Magneride, Auto, Forged wheels, Active exhaust, Lightning Blue

Quote Originally Posted by 1BAD92LX View Post
    I'm not sure the better driver part is true Don.
    Im not selling myself short, but I'm having a good day when I'm keeping up with you. I find it interesting to see two different looking cars, knowing that underneath their skins they are almost identical.
    -Don____________

HP JUNIKE
    I own both... before I did my mod fox build the fox takes me back to when I was 16 years old .... I own 04 termi ...new edge best of both worlds .... my fox has the best of everything old school looks with 03 termi that makes the car a beast
    All depends on a persons budjet and how far you wanna take it ...