Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  3

Thread: Anywhere to rent a Mustang in Toronto?

SkiddyDave

Anywhere to rent a Mustang in Toronto?

Hi all, hope this is a good place to ask this!

I moved over to Toronto from the UK at the end of last year, and my brother is coming out to visit me in June. We're thinking of doing some road-tripping for some of the week, and we both like the idea of hiring a Mustang (or similar *cough*) to make more of an event out of it. The problem is, we're really struggling to find anywhere that does cars like that for rental! We're almost resigned to getting a normal car at this point, but I thought you guys might have some local knowledge that can rescue the fun-car plan

Any pointers would be great!

Cheers,

Dave

tulowd
    Thrifty, Hertz, Enterprise and Avis usually have Mustangs and Camaros and Challengers. I rent about 20x per year all over North America. Even the 6 cyl are pretty decent, but the V8 is the king. Figure about CAD $100-150 per day - see about getting your own insurance to cover it, so you dont pay all the extra fluff. Gold Visa card usually covers the rental car damage too.

Log onto Expedia.ca and start at YYZ - Pearson Airport for car rentals.; Hertz, Avis, Enterprise and Thrifty are my 4 faves. I returned a Challenger there a few yrs ago and they seem to have a decent selection of rides.

Hertz may offer a special edition Hertz mustang modified by Shelby only certain locations have them, I'd be surprised if somewhere in the GTA didn't have one. I wanted to get one in LA

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

lmao 100-150 bucks per day. That's bat shit

Quote Originally Posted by tulowd View Post
    Thrifty, Hertz, Enterprise and Avis usually have Mustangs and Camaros and Challengers. I rent about 20x per year all over North America. Even the 6 cyl are pretty decent, but the V8 is the king. Figure about CAD $100-150 per day - see about getting your own insurance to cover it, so you dont pay all the extra fluff. Gold Visa card usually covers the rental car damage too.

Log onto Expedia.ca and start at YYZ - Pearson Airport for car rentals.; Hertz, Avis, Enterprise and Thrifty are my 4 faves. I returned a Challenger there a few yrs ago and they seem to have a decent selection of rides.

Anyone end up finding anywhere with ones in stock? I want to rent an ecoboost

I had success with renting Ford Mustang at https://iversta.com in Toronto. It was in a perfect condition. I don't own a car myself but I am passionate about exploring new places by car with my girlfriend. Btw, I will be able to afford buying a used Ford Mustang soon.

I've rented Mustangs from Avis in the past
    2024 VW MK8R - Lapis Blue - 6-Speed
    2004 SVT Cobra - Sold
    2004 SVT Lightning - Sold

Turo.com. It's basically AirBnB for cars where people put their own personal vehicles up for rent using an app based service.

I took a look, theres a few stangs on there in the GTA

https://turo.com/rentals/cars/on/tor...400?s=5H0oJeBm

https://turo.com/rentals/cars/on/bra...406?s=5H0oJeBm
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Rented GT Mustangs (not convertible) from Enterprise before.