Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Etest Monitors

Performance Redefined OneQwkStang's Avatar

Etest Monitors

Has anyone had any issues getting the catalyst,oxygen sensor and oxygen sensor heater monitors to show ready. Yes I have a etest tune from Paul at STEEDA which he says should pass etest.

Yes but only in cooler weather.

Waiting for the ones in Ol Paint to go ready. I guess I have to drive it some more.

I had no issues, look up ford e test cycle or something like that and there is a copy from the factory service manual explaining for techs how to get everything ready within 2 drives. Makes it a lot faster doing exactly what they said as each sensor has specified timing speeds etc that need to be met

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Mine never seem to want to set, and last year started to have a too rich code pop before they would set. Havent even started the car this year but hoping to sort it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Once temps hit closer to the 20s, most fly right through the drive cycle. My own, will not complete in cooler weather no matter how far it's driven.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Once temps hit closer to the 20s, most fly right through the drive cycle. My own, will not complete in cooler weather no matter how far it's driven.
    Hmm, wonder if today was too cool? I drove around for an hour..although the EVAP now shows ready.

Evap can be the hardest to see run.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Evap can be the hardest to see run.
    Mine is catalyst,oxygen sensor and oxygen sensor heater monitors. The story is, when Pat Arlia tuned my car (before ODII testing) he said Id likely need an etest tune when OBDII testing comes out. Pat ended up leaving Steeda. I talked to Paul and he said the rear 02s are on in my tunes. Then he sent me a new etest tune saying he tweaked it. But my rear 02s are not going ready and ive got no other codes. So now I ask myself are the rear 02s on, did Paul look, does he even know where to look? Originally im told they are not on, then told they have always been on then sent a tweaked etest tune. Can I take the car to diago and have him check the tune? I need to get it sorted out. As of April 2017 they will o longer issue consecutive conditional passes. If you get 1 conditional your next test in 2 years has to be a pass.

If you've only got one not ready, good to go on test anyways.
    It's my understanding, in SCT, another tuner can not see whats been done but best to contact Diago n ask.