Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  5
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shipping fails.

01cobra had his parcel literally tossed 5 meters from the edge of the driveway into the wrong house, not too far from the actual front door. Our bud was sitting watching through the window when it happened. Quick call to ups and management stepped in. I thought the brokerage bs fees ontop of taxes sucked...

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

i remember ordering something off of ebay once cost was like $8. UPS showed up and wanted $40 brokerage fee told the driver to keep it. Now if i know someone is shipping via UPS i dont bother to order from them.

03svt
    Ordered a shed from homedepot April 17th, was suppose to be contacted to set up delivery April 26th.

Still haven't received! The shipping company is experiencing high volume of shipments and they asked me to stop calling..

Not once has anyone called to give me an update.

Same day shipping you guys are garbage!

www.crossborderpickups.ca

Cheap service and fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '88 LX

I'll add to the list who say UPS is awful. Brokerage fees, useless tracking, packages take forever. Took a CD 2.5 weeks to arrive from California, tracking never updated. At least it was just a free CD that came with concert tickets. Family friend used to be in shipping/receiving at McMaster, of course somewhere that big is going to do customs brokerage in house, but UPS still tried to charge them for it. I believe that for a while they wouldn't accept any packages from UPS until they got the message.

Honestly the fastest I seem to get anything from the states seems to be through USPS.

Exactly why I only deal with fedex when shipping, great service, awesome rates and never an issue, the other guys seem to always be a shitshow, including Canada post, to which I had an almost identical experience as Laffs. Sitting at home, all alone doing random cleaning (no loud vacuum), hear a knock on the door, go check it, salesman, look on the door, sticker from CP, says "no answer", pick up item anytime after tomorrow (sat) 12:00pm, so I'm pissed, but I go, the girl says no, gotta wait till Monday, so two trips to shoppers for a package that I was home to not receive.

Funny I can order something through Amazon, with free shipping from China and it arrives in 5-6 days. I can't even get a letter across the country as fast and as cheap.
    Canada Post must be subsidizing the Chinese amazon merchants, because one item I bought cost $7-8 with free shipping, and I couldn't ship the same sized item within Canada for under $10 on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by IanGTCS View Post
    Honestly the fastest I seem to get anything from the states seems to be through USPS.
    I have the exact same experiences and same for Canada Post believe it or not. I avoid UPS, Fedex, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 83 5.0 View Post
    Funny I can order something through Amazon, with free shipping from China and it arrives in 5-6 days. I can't even get a letter across the country as fast and as cheap.
    Canada Post must be subsidizing the Chinese amazon merchants, because one item I bought cost $7-8 with free shipping, and I couldn't ship the same sized item within Canada for under $10 on its own.
    Amazon uses differrent carriers like dynamex, dhl GO logistics. The occasional canada post.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

I honestly don't know how Amazon (or it's delivery carriers) do it. We've ordered stuff on a Saturday, and it showed up on Sunday!
    What ever business model they are using, it's working. Setting the standard for the future of commerce.
    -Don____________