Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,473
Page 14 of 61 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Random bike pics

rz.jpg

A friend of mine has been building this early 80's RZ350 - it has been equiped with a carbon fiber 650 rear swing arm, carbon rear fender, and front a rear 650 wheels and tire - has a modern front set (slips my mind which one) - upgraded brakes and custom exhaust - the aftermarket seat is carbon fiber but it didn't cure clear and will be painted - I'm the lucky guy who gets to paint this tank and seat and after much blocking I finally laid down the polyurethane primer and should be starting the colour coats by the weekend...In April the bike will be completed and I will try to get some better pics at the show it will be in! It already is, but it's definitely going to be a cool 2 stroke!
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd
    1981 Cobra t-top option - power to be determined, in the works

DinoZ
    So you paint Bikes Hammer?

Quote Originally Posted by DinoZ View Post
    So you paint Bikes Hammer?
    once in a while - this is the first bike in a few years - it's very time consuming and I fit it into my daily routine usually in the winter - I've been working on this one since December and should have it wrapped up in March - I usually only paint if there's lots of time to finish the job - this one will be four colours and it needed a lot of blocking - after this I have another tank and small fairing and that I would like to have done by end of April early May - I'd like to do more and cars as well but I limited with space and I cant commit too much time so I stick to occasional bike stuff...

I wish I was involved earlier on this bike - I would of liked to paint the frame and wheels as well - the frame currently looks like rattle can black but it would have been nice to match it to the tank and seat...
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd

Quote Originally Posted by hammerhead View Post
    rz.jpg

A friend of mine has been building this early 80's RZ350 - it has been equiped with a carbon fiber 650 rear swing arm, carbon rear fender, and front a rear 650 wheels and tire - has a modern front set (slips my mind which one) - upgraded brakes and custom exhaust - the aftermarket seat is carbon fiber but it didn't cure clear and will be painted - I'm the lucky guy who gets to paint this tank and seat and after much blocking I finally laid down the polyurethane primer and should be starting the colour coats by the weekend...In April the bike will be completed and I will try to get some better pics at the show it will be in! It already is, but it's definitely going to be a cool 2 stroke!
    fr342.jpg

fro1.jpg

re1.jpg

tank1.jpg

This is the new colour scheme for the bike above - this week it will get cut and buffed then off to Orangeville and re-united with the rest of the bike
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd

That looks fantastic!
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    That looks fantastic!
    Thanks Don - I hope James (the owner) likes it he has no idea what he is getting..lol
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd

55 HD
    Rest In Peace to The KING of Custom Motorcycles, Arlen Ness

-Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Be interesting to see how well this s electric bike sells and maybe there will be Tesla like kick backs to save Harley from the loud lumpy sounds of yesteryear to silence
    1979 Pace Car 302 4spd