Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1,478
Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Random bike pics

ChristenHoer
    Wow! I love all of the motorbikes here . Let me share my favourite ones. Probably, the latest ones.

First of all, I love the stunning black look of Yamaha VMAX. Actually, the company is celebrating the 12th birthday of VMAX power cruise with a new look. See it.

I just check the price and its about $17,999 as per MSRP, and probably, it could be more expensive if you purchase from retailers. Insurance will also increase its cost. I think I will have to take a loan from Tundra or any dealership if I want one. But, I should also see some other exciting options before finalizing anything maybe I can purchase at the end of this year if my job goes right.

If I see other options, then Kawasaki Z400 could also be a great option due to its lightweight. But, I mostly saw it with a green outline. Do you think other colour schemes like red and blue could also be useful?

Here is my another love of last year and it is Triumph Street Triple R. One of the most street bikes and dashing commute. Love it.

Similarly, I am also a great fan of Harley Davidson motorbikes, especially Harley’s Sportster family is my damn favourite. Actually, my friend is selling XL1200N Nightster, and I am also interested in getting it. Though it is a 2007 model and used one but it is in good condition. Only it has problems with seat cover and headlights. In this regard, I am planning to pick a good Harley Davidson LED headlight from here. I would prefer to go with UV and water-resistant ones. Let's see either we make a deal with my friend or not.

Do you think I would forget Yamaha? If yes, then you are wrong. I will share the latest one which Yamaha YZF-R3. It is basically a sports bike, and if you have enough budget, then you can fulfil your dream of riding it. I like its blue colour.

Last edited by ChristenHoer; 07-02-2020 at 08:08 AM.

ChristenHoer
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Looks like a dragon bike

Saw this while out walking the dog yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random bike pics

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen06GT View Post

I see Maverick is over on his GPZ 900R. That bike got a whole generation of kids wanting motorcycles, including me!

“Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Wow, there ain’t a whole lotta comfort built into that bike. Hard tail, springer front, saddle?
    -Don____________