Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  13
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cellphone changes coming sooooooon.

Only area i have problems, and i think its all carriers, is vic park/warden and 401 area. other than that...all good

Fido has been generally very good.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Fido has been generally very good.
    Same for me, never had an issue. Using their internet also.

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Now 2gb plans hover between 50 to 70...5gb plans go north of 100...absurd.
    There's a 3rd party company that's under Rogers umbrella and this plan is selling like hot cakes. Current promo is 400min Canada wide (unlimited incoming after 6 months). Unlimited evening, and weekends and unlimited text including international with 2GB of data. Comes with a phone all for only $36/month! Plus a $50 credit for signing up.

Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    There's a 3rd party company that's under Rogers umbrella and this plan is selling like hot cakes. Current promo is 400min Canada wide (unlimited incoming after 6 months). Unlimited evening, and weekends and unlimited text including international with 2GB of data. Comes with a phone all for only $36/month! Plus a $50 credit for signing up.
    Zoomerwirless. Got ny gf on it. Im stuck on a corporate contract with bell unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Zoomerwirless. Got ny gf on it. Im stuck on a corporate contract with bell unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Yup! Been with them for 2.5yrs, they have been rock solid!!! As much as I hate Rogers, Zoomer has been fantastic and their customer service is second to none!

I have the family plan with them. 2 phones, pretty much everything unlimited with 4GB of data for $72/month.

FYI...Rogers customers (I know most dislike Rogers), I managed to change my son's plan to a no contract BYOD $50/mnth 4gb data, unlimited text, Canada wide calling, call display and vmail, and roam like home option, I was originally paying $90/mth for 2.5gb .
    Waiting a callback for porting my wife's and daughter's line over from Telus.

Today is the last day...according to RegFlag deals.ca

Quote Originally Posted by FoxRod View Post
    FYI...Rogers customers (I know most dislike Rogers), I managed to change my son's plan to a no contract BYOD $50/mnth 4gb data, unlimited text, Canada wide calling, call display and vmail, and roam like home option, I was originally paying $90/mth for 2.5gb .
    Waiting a callback for porting my wife's and daughter's line over from Telus.

Today is the last day...according to RegFlag deals.ca
    THANK YOU !!!!!
    With this new plan I'm saving almost $25/month and gaining 2 gig of data.

I just switched to Videotron from Telus. I switched 3 lines and brought my own phones. I have unlimited Canada wide calling text voice mail blah blah etc. 10 gigs of data per line for 53.95/month each. They use Rogers towers when out of Videotron service area. No roaming anywhere in Canada. Ported in my Ottawa numbers.

http://www.videotron.com/residential...e/mobile-plans

Another Rogers Loyalty plan...

[Rogers] HOT Rogers 10GB retention plan with Canada wide calling only $90 - RedFlagDeals.com Forums http://forums.redflagdeals.com/roger...ly-90-2112204/