Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  270
Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: What have you done to your truck today?

Quote Originally Posted by Snaketamer View Post
    Got my truck back yesterday....The dealer changed one spring. I couldn't talk them into doing both. Said they measured height and was same as driver side. New rear window and slider was also installed. Nice to have rear defrost again.
    I noticed a slight sound coming from the front of the engine. They checked it out and ordered a new belt tensioner along with water pump....so back to the dealer in a couple weeks.
    What always slays me about warranty work, if the truck was out of warranty n you took in with a broken spring, they'd have outright refused to just install one. Sadly, dealer can only repair as per what the mfg will pay them for. Good to hear your fixed up though.

Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    What always slays me about warranty work, if the truck was out of warranty n you took in with a broken spring, they'd have outright refused to just install one. Sadly, dealer can only repair as per what the mfg will pay them for. Good to hear your fixed up though.
    Exactly, Rick...you know they'ed be saying I should change the front shocks also. oh well...it is, what it is...

Your mobile and it sits level again, life is good brother.