Was home for a couple weeks and finally was able to get a few things done to the Lightning.

First stop was to the Dr's ZR & Ross! Just want to give a BIG Shout out to Rick & Ross who once again went above and beyond, they even snuck the old girl in for an alignment for me knowing I am strapped for time how sweet is that!! Thanks Rick & Ross you guys Rock!!

Front Rotors and Pads, Front Wheel Bearings & Seals, Tie Rods, Ball Joints, Step Colder TR6 Plugs, 8 new OEM COP’s, SCT BA 3000 MAF and a Metco 4 lb Lower pully to up the fun factor.

The next day was off to see Diago in Ajax and had some fun on the Dyno, of course I picked the hottest day of the year! Was a tough day heat wise but she did pretty good, started off at 323/389 and after a few pulls and tweaks she finished up at 404/498 to the rears. Another shout out to Diago for getting me in early and getting the truck in the zone

Couldn't resist going to the track so spent Saturday at Cayuga and then Sunday at St. Thomas Dragway. Super happy with the results, and can't wait to get home in a few weeks to go for a rip, now a couple pics

Best Pass of the weekend was at St. Thomas, this was with no burnout on Nitto NT555 G2's, full weight including golf clubs in the back

Not truck related but was digging this Charger super sweet:

You might recognize this guy