Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  812
Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your truck today?

Gave her a little wax job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Well doesn't that look sweet.

Why thank you sir. Now I just need to get off my lazy ass and give all 3 vehicles a good paint correction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

That red looks beautiful. Awesome truck

Roushcharged
    That Ruby Red really pops! Looks great. Washed mine for the first time this weekend. I definitely need to buy a wash brush with a long arm on it to reach everywhere!

I fixed my rear speakers and door locks!!

And removed the Supersprings...the Ram drives like new and a lot easier on my back!!

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

^ Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by tulowd View Post
    I added a 2" levelling kit and installed 35" BFG Ko2s (285/65/20) about 2 yrs ago. Epic tires, really quiet (way quieter than the OEM Pirelli Scorpions) and awesome in the rain and snow. I sled, so that should tell you something about my winter tire requirements. They have the mountain snowflake symbol, so they qualify for the insurance reduction. I run them all year round. Prefer them over my old 33" GoodYear Duratracs ,which look similar, but are quite a bit louder once they wear a little bit. All somewhere in the same cost range, the big boys did cost about $ 400/set more than the 33s would have, but bigger is better and looks way better as well.

The BFGs look like they'll give me close to 100 000km of service, judging by the little wear after 40 k.

- - - Updated - - -

I added a 2" levelling kit and installed 35" BFG Ko2s (285/65/20) about 2 yrs ago. Epic tires, really quiet (way quieter than the OEM Pirelli Scorpions) and awesome in the rain and snow. I sled, so that should tell you something about my winter tire requirements. They have the mountain snowflake symbol, so they qualify for the insurance reduction. I run them all year round. Prefer them over my old 33" GoodYear Duratracs ,which look similar, but are quite a bit louder once they wear a little bit. All somewhere in the same cost range, the big boys did cost about $ 400/set more than 33s would have, but bigger is better and looks way better as well.

The BFGs look like they'll give me close to 100 000km of service, judging by the little wear after 40 k.
    100000km? No way am I getting that with my duratracs. Think I found my next tire...
    '88 LX

Done a bunch of work on my Ram...changed the rear end and transfer case fluid, did a coolant flush and replaced the thermostat. Just the spark plugs and a few minor stuff to do. Plus I got a screaming deal on a used stereo...

Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Ross bought me front and rear mats on Friday.