Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  812
Page 12 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: What have you done to your truck today?

What have you done to your truck today?

Drove it home from work this morning. Certainly glad I got snows and auto 4wd so far this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “Help me Jesus! Help me Jewish God! Help me Allah! Help me Tom Cruise! Tom Cruise use your witchcraft on me to get the fire off me! Help me Oprah Winfrey!” — Ricky Bobby

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNfyrfytr View Post
    Drove it home from work this morning. Certainly glad I got snows and auto 4wd so far this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Funny you should mention auto 4x4. I like it for light slippery conditions. But I'm not a big fan of how it engages in the full on snow. It's not as smooth or seamless as I'd like. So for this kinda weather, I just leave it in full 4x4.

With all this wind, I've shoveled twice since snow blowing this morning.

Trailer tow mirrors installed last night , good thing for YouTube or I woulda ripped the door apart lol . Can’t look at my truck the same now that’s it’s worked for the last month with a different driver . Gotta find another gal

My auto 4wd is not as smooth as I would like either. Going up hills is very notchy, flat surfaces hardly even notice it.
    "Without Warning, Without Conscience"

The weathertech mud flaps are great, installed them day 1.

My duratracs are still doing OK too.. thought I would have to turn on the 4x4 last night, but no problems with light throttle. Not as grippy as they were when new.. but not bad for the mileage on them.
    '88 LX

Bought one of these for pulling the sled trailer today. Truck sits a fair bit higher vs my GM.

Ordered the Noco block heater plug, put myself on the wait list for the Diode Dynamics LED bulbs, now researching AMP research power steps and winter. Love the idea of the power steps but afraid to drop near 2k on steps and have them fail in 2-3 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

^Block heater plug? Good call on the steps though, I’ve never personally seen an aftermarket one fail, seen plenty of Ford ones fail though, $1000/motor for those.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    ^Block heater plug? Good call on the steps though, I’ve never personally seen an aftermarket one fail, seen plenty of Ford ones fail though, $1000/motor for those.
    Posted about it here

http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...-Heaters/page2

And yea, seen many a Platinum truck circa 2009-2014 with the steps permanently in the down position. I HATE the look of most steps on the Ram, figured these would be best of both worlds, but it's a lot of money for a problem I don't have, truck is fine for me to hop into, but I have had a few relatives complain when getting in and out.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

^That looks like a cool option. I never plug my stuff in but I remember being impressed to see a spring loaded door and a plug in the lower grille of my ‘04 Taurus. Thought about taking it before sending the car to scrap, but yea, even if it was that easy I’d still never use it, so I left it.