Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: While I'm at it: right turn bandits

+1 what he said...

Dafuq?

Quote Originally Posted by Đất Xanh Group View Post
    Truyền thông nhiều về khu căn hộ đảm bảo tiêu chuẩn 6 thông minh v* 8 khác biệt với tên gọi saigon intela nguyễn văn linh, mới đây, LDG Group tiếp tục ghi điểm cho nh* đầu tư bằng cách mua bảo hiểm đề phòng rủi ro t*i sản khách h*ng trong 5 năm.

Right click n hit translate.

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    I interpreted his scenario as: both directions green, Steve turning left into left lane, other driver turning into the right lane but drifts into the left.

Driver turning right has the right of way. He should turn into the right lane, but regardless, person turning left will be at fault.
    Right turn at intersection
    (2) Where a driver or operator of a vehicle intends to turn to the right into an intersecting highway, he or she shall, where the highway on which he or she is driving has marked lanes for traffic, approach the intersection within the right-hand lane or, where it has no such marked lanes, by keeping immediately to the left of the right curb or edge of the roadway and he or she shall make the right turn by entering the right-hand lane of the intersecting highway where the lane is marked or, where no such lane is marked, by keeping immediately to the left of the right curb or edge of the roadway being entered. R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8, s. 141 (2).

Right turn, where multiple lanes
    (3) Despite subsection (2), where more than one lane of a highway has been designated as a right-turn lane, the driver or operator of a vehicle intending to turn to the right into an intersecting highway shall approach the intersection in one of the lanes and leave the intersection in the lane of the intersecting highway that corresponds to the lane from which the turn was commenced. R.S.O. 1990, c. H.8, s. 141 (3).