Loading...
Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  113
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 83

Thread: My garage "literally"

  1. #51
    Member N89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Keswick
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    Car looks great. Exactly the look I would do as well.
    Thanks!

  2. #52
    2004 SVT Lightning Nsty04SVT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    858
    Looks Great!



    2004 SVT Cobra - Sold
    2004 SVT Lightning

  3. #53
    Member N89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Keswick
    Posts
    203
    [QUOTE=Ghost Rider;206216]Oh My... 11's on the rear...FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are going to look great on the car

  4. #54
    Member N89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Keswick
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Oh My... 11's on the rear...FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are going to look great on the car


    HOWEVER, I think the tires will looked stretched though with those tires sizes with only a 275 on a 10" rim and 305 on the 11 plus while reading is says they are trying to simulate the GT350R wheel package which definitely comes with stretched tires from the factory...


    305 on the front and a 345 the rear would be absolutely perfect in my opinion!!

    And with the risk of getting yelled at by Don LOL, will the OEM caps fit on this wheel? so you don't have to use that SVE R cap?


    just my opinion of course but other than that, I think those are going to look badass on your car!! Sure would be nice if you came to wing night to show us!! LOL


    So I finally got my new wheels and tires just before Christmas and as you suspected the tires are stretched on the rims... to be honest I am not sure if I like the look of the rim itself, jut looks too small to me. I'll probably look for some wider tires and see if they grow on me.

  5. #55
    Club Supporter FABMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Woodbridge
    Posts
    337
    Do you feel that the 19” look too small in diameter or that the 305 rear just doesn’t look beefy enough? Did you try them on the car first to see how they look mounted?

    It may change your perspective once you see them on the car. You could have also just gotten used to seeing it with the 20” so perhaps that’s they would look smallish to you?

    I found this pic for reference, to me it looks good. They are lmr 19” rims with a 305 rear nitto tire.
    DF7BA809-959A-4198-B36F-2009A9B59E62.jpeg

    To me, this looks great and is a very possible contender for my GT
    FABMAN

  6. #56
    Member N89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Keswick
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    Do you feel that the 19” look too small in diameter or that the 305 rear just doesn’t look beefy enough? Did you try them on the car first to see how they look mounted?

    It may change your perspective once you see them on the car. You could have also just gotten used to seeing it with the 20” so perhaps that’s they would look smallish to you?

    I found this pic for reference, to me it looks good. They are lmr 19” rims with a 305 rear nitto tire.
    DF7BA809-959A-4198-B36F-2009A9B59E62.jpeg

    To me, this looks great and is a very possible contender for my GT
    I am ok with the overall look and diameter of the 19" rim, but the Nitto tire is not wide enough for the 11" rim so it looks stretched.
    They are trying to emulate the GT 350 look that comes stretched from the factory but I don't like that look, it's my mistake i should have done more research before I ordered them.
    I plan on getting wider tires so I didn't even bother mounting them on the car yet, looking for 305 for the front and 345 for the rear.

  7. #57
    Club Supporter FABMAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Woodbridge
    Posts
    337
    That new tire would look tough, I’m still on the fence too as I don’t want to put a wheel & tire combo that looks stretched either. One of the reasons I am still considering other options like the rtr tech 5. They are 9.5” wide in the front and 10.5” in the rear so a 275 and 305 will hopefully not look stretched. Contemplating going with a Michelin as well as they tend to have a wider footprint in the same sizes.

    Quick question, will the 345 fit inside the rear quarters or do they poke out?
    FABMAN

  8. #58
    Member N89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Keswick
    Posts
    203
    Quote Originally Posted by FABMAN View Post
    That new tire would look tough, I’m still on the fence too as I don’t want to put a wheel & tire combo that looks stretched either. One of the reasons I am still considering other options like the rtr tech 5. They are 9.5” wide in the front and 10.5” in the rear so a 275 and 305 will hopefully not look stretched. Contemplating going with a Michelin as well as they tend to have a wider footprint in the same sizes.

    Quick question, will the 345 fit inside the rear quarters or do they poke out?
    With the rim offset being almost flush with the quarters I think the 345's should fit without a problem even if the tires bulge a bit but it will also depend on the tire brand, for example a Nitto 345 is narrower than some other brands. I plan on using the Nitto 305 on the front rims and pick up a set of Nitto 345's for the rear.

    This is the look I am trying to get.

    porject-6gr-satin-graphite-mickey-thompson-04.jpgporject-6gr-satin-graphite-mickey-thompson-09.jpg
    Last edited by N89; 01-09-2018 at 09:18 AM.

  9. #59
    Member N89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Keswick
    Posts
    203
    This is close to the set up I got from LMR, it a nice look on the GT 350 but not really my style, specially with a lowered car.

    project-6gr-wheels-gloss-black-r-spec-8201-12.jpgproject-6gr-wheels-gloss-black-r-spec-8201-04.jpg

  10. #60
    Member N89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Keswick
    Posts
    203
    Today the UPS guy showed up with my Space City Howler V4 badges (front and rear).

    untitled.png



    I also ordered a GT350 front bumper kit from AM, should arrive by Friday, can't wait to get it painted and installed on the car, https://www.americanmuscle.com/mpcon...-kit-1517.html


    This is what I am hoping my car will look like (without the stripes), this guy is from the S550 forums and is using the same kit I ordered.

    shop%20-1.jpgshopstang-1.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SiteUptime Web Site Monitoring Service