Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  17
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Things i don't like about my 2017 ram 1500

Had filled up day or two before Joe's customer appreciation, checked as I was pulling into the parking lot, average was 10.3. Only stuck out because it was so low, there really is no normal for me. If it's hot, hit auto start n let the AC n cooled seats run for at least one cycle, then do my 10 minute run to grab whatever and back again which of course see's it rise considerably into the mid 14's (or higher if I try hard enough). When pulling the trailer / Mustang to the Soo two weeks ago, average on way up, hair over 16, way back hair over 15.
    I'm sure non of us bought pickup trucks for mileage but it's a bonus all the new ones are dramatically better vs even the recent past.

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    Assuming you have the 121L tank in yours... F150's is 136L. So if fuel is 1.20/L, then that's about an $18. difference. And on your tank from empty at 1.20/L, that's $145.
    Most Rams are 98L tanks, 121 was an option

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Mine also has large tank. To avoid gas pump shock, tend to only run down to approx 1/2 tank before filling.

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    Had filled up day or two before Joe's customer appreciation, checked as I was pulling into the parking lot, average was 10.3. Only stuck out because it was so low, there really is no normal for me. If it's hot, hit auto start n let the AC n cooled seats run for at least one cycle, then do my 10 minute run to grab whatever and back again which of course see's it rise considerably into the mid 14's (or higher if I try hard enough). When pulling the trailer / Mustang to the Soo two weeks ago, average on way up, hair over 16, way back hair over 15.
    I'm sure non of us bought pickup trucks for mileage but it's a bonus all the new ones are dramatically better vs even the recent past.
    But doesn't your truck settle on an avg over time and doesn't stray off that too far during your daily routine?

But doesn't your truck settle on an avg over time and doesn't stray off that too far during your daily routine?
    I reset my average everytime I fill up so I can compare...

What has GR been talking about non-stop for the last 2 months? Changes the conversation to it no matter what subject you are trying to talk about, LOL.

Assuming you have the 121L tank in yours... F150's is 136L. So if fuel is 1.20/L, then that's about an $18. difference. And on your tank from empty at 1.20/L, that's $145.
    I think it's a 26 gallon (98L+\-), from empty with the gas light warning it takes about $110 to fill up depending on gas prices of course.
    On my way home I averaged 14.2 L/100 km
    IMG_2977.JPG

East Bound and Down!!

Gotta love that Cluster!! She's a Beaut!!

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by N89 View Post
    I think it's a 26 gallon (98L+\-), from empty with the gas light warning it takes about $110 to fill up depending on gas prices of course.
    On my way home I averaged 14.2 L/100 km
    IMG_2977.JPG
    Did you reset your fuel economy prior to leaving the gas station or was that just since the last time whenever you may have reset it?

Did you reset your fuel economy prior to leaving the gas station or was that just since the last time whenever you may have reset it?
    Since the last time i reset it, not sure when.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    East Bound and Down!!

Gotta love that Cluster!! She's a Beaut!!
    Yep, one of the things on the list of things I like about the truck.