Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  9
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Camaro ZL1 1LE

That things hideous...oh god, thats almost cruel :$

Never bought a GM before. Would you believe the entire 2018 Camaro model year, Canada is getting 200 ZL1 Camaro's! Of which the 1LE will be less than 10! Wow...I thought a Demon was hard to get at 300 units. Gm needs to wake up.
    Doing my part to boost the economy

^All about cost and demand, if they bring in a few thousand and they sit on dealer lots, that’s a huge amount of overhead in inventory, not to mention if they’re sitting on the lot the desire to own one goes way down. The small amount that come here will likely be sold before they land, very much like the Demons and original Hellcats. The Hellcat Challenger orders were actually put into a draw to see who would be allowed to buy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    ^All about cost and demand, if they bring in a few thousand and they sit on dealer lots, that’s a huge amount of overhead in inventory, not to mention if they’re sitting on the lot the desire to own one goes way down. The small amount that come here will likely be sold before they land, very much like the Demons and original Hellcats. The Hellcat Challenger orders were actually put into a draw to see who would be allowed to buy one.
    I agree but 200 cars? This is the Gm equivalent to a Hellcat. Im sure Dodge sells more then 200 a year in Canada. How many Gt350's were sold this year? Has to be more than 200

Not sure about hellcats but I know there are a bunch of brand new GT350s still available and not selling. We have one hellcat Challenger on our lot, been there probably a month.
    What’s the price tag on the Camaro?

Not sure about hellcats but I know there are a bunch of brand new GT350s still available and not selling. We have one hellcat Challenger on our lot, been there probably a month.
    What’s the price tag on the Camaro?
    Loaded ZL1's are in the 70K range. Not surprised that the GT350's are not selling. Horsepower sells and those cars are lacking the competition in that area and price range.

^Thats cheap considering the stats on them. If we’re only getting 200, you better get your order in.

^Thats cheap considering the stats on them. If we’re only getting 200, you better get your order in.
    I was to late. 2019 is my only chance. Fingers crossed that they put the new LT5 engine from the ZR1 into a limited edition Camaro. I'd be all over that.

$70k sounds very cheap for that level of performance, are you sure that’s not US pricing? You can’t even get a Hellcat for that.

Mustang Occasionally
    The ZL1 in Canada is 70K before taxes etc. The 1LE pkg doesn't seem to be listed on the .ca site yet, but in the US it's a $7500 option. So figure 80K for a 1LE in Canada.