Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Racing stripes

F1Fan

Racing stripes

So I was thinking that some nice LeMan style stripes would look nice on my new 2017 GT. Anyone know of a good place to have it done? And what are the options, paint or decal? How long do decals last?
    What’s available in the GTA, or Mississauga end?

AUTOART,ask for Art and tell him Rino with the green mustang from Heritage Ford sent you.
    GHIG

Mustang Occasionally
    I had mine done at Bad Dog http://www.baddogmods.com/protection.html#Wrapping . The local Ford dealership owns it so they know their way around a Mustang pretty good.

They use 3M stuff so it's pretty high quality. If you're daily driving your car year around, that would mean more wear and tear but it will still hold up well.

I don't think you'll find too many who paint stripes anymore. Plus it would be pretty expensive. With vinyl, you keep costs down and can always change up the colour/style combo whenever you want.

Mine were about $600.

F1Fan
    Ya’ Armen, that’s the sort of stipe I want. Looks good!
    Apart from the winter months when it’s stored I would pretty much drive it all the time. Any ballpark on the lifetime of this sort of application? And what does it do to the paint if it is removed?