Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1

Thread: R.I.P. David Cassidy.

Post R.I.P. David Cassidy.

NEW YORK -- David Cassidy, the teen and pre-teen idol who starred in the 1970s sitcom "The Partridge Family" and sold millions of records as the musical group's lead singer, died Tuesday at age 67.
    Cassidy, who announced earlier this year that he had been diagnosed with dementia, died surrounded by his family, a family statement released by publicist JoAnn Geffen said. No further details were immediately available, but Geffen said on Saturday that Cassidy was in a Fort Lauderdale, Florida, hospital suffering from organ failure.
    "David died surrounded by those he loved, with joy in his heart and free from the pain that had gripped him for so long," the statement said. Thank you for the abundance and support you have shown him these many years."

Surprising the number of celebs passing away this month. 2017 is determined to take a bunch with her.
    Also odd the circumstances resemble Malcolm's death last week. Similar age and diagnosis.

Malcolm Young, guitarist and co-founder of AC/DC, died Saturday at the age of 64. Young had been suffering with dementia for the past three years,
    -Don____________

Is alcohol a factor? Or is it something else you gather?

I dunno, but they seem rather vague on the details in both cases. Conspiracy?
    -Don____________