Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  7
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tires, what are you running...

I have Michelin Pilot Super sports and I really like them. Excellent street tire that can hold their own on the track.

I like the Firehawk 500 for a street tire but don't think they will stand up too well when drivin at the limit

if your looking for something with more grip look at the Hankook rs3/rs4 or Potenza RE71R

Running the new Continental Extreme Sport on my Cobra. Awesome tire.
    Doing my part to boost the economy

Quote Originally Posted by 98 Snake View Post
    I have Michelin Pilot Super sports and I really like them. Excellent street tire that can hold their own on the track.

I like the Firehawk 500 for a street tire but don't think they will stand up too well when drivin at the limit

if your looking for something with more grip look at the Hankook rs3/rs4 or Potenza RE71R
    MPSS gets my vote as well. They were a real improvement from my Pirelli P-Zero's on my 12 Boss 302 and performed even better on the track.

I really like the Nitto Invos, i have used them many times since they were first released and the ride quality is great....they actually hook up quite well in the warm weather aswell....currently im running them on my shelby 245/40/20 and 315/35/20....

Club Supporter
    Been using the same set of Hankook RS3’s at the track for a few years. They have been great to me. Having said that, I really want slicks.