Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  14

Thread: Just my LUCK !

Just my LUCK !

WITW ? I just filled the car up with gas, didn't notice I'd spilled some on my sleeve. Going down the road I lit a cig & my sleeve burst into flames, so I opened the window & stuck my arm out to dry & blow out the flames when The Guilford county sheriffs dept. stopped me & now they're arresting me for having a fire arm without a license .....
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

55 HD
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBIRD View Post
    WITW ? I just filled the car up with gas, didn't notice I'd spilled some on my sleeve. Going down the road I lit a cig & my sleeve burst into flames, so I opened the window & stuck my arm out to dry & blow out the flames when The Guilford county sheriffs dept. stopped me & now they're arresting me for having a fire arm without a license .....
    It may be a "shot" in the dark "butt" I bet he was "bang" on with arresting you. Should have shown him your "pissstail" and he may have laughed and let you go.

What's with these two old guys, lol ^^^^

Are we going to take that Larry ! I resemble that remark , & it's 2 old guys SIR ! LOL
    ~REMEMBER, " life in prison" doesn't mean SHIT to a senior citizen ~ http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...4&type=profile

55 HD
    Well I was enjoying a good Scotch this afternoon "cause I can" so with that I thought I was funny much like you did. Guess these young fella have to much stress in the daily routine. We have been there right???
    so we can now have some sill fun.

I don't drive a Mustang. but then again I don't park one either..........Waiting for Mustangwop to come visit. I have the saw blade hanging.

Could not agree with more, WORK is over rated ! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 55 HD View Post
    Well I was enjoying a good Scotch this afternoon "cause I can"...
    That might be the best rebuttal I’ve ever heard.
    -Don____________

Pure gold by all involved.