Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  51
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Barrett-Jackson 2018

Barrett-Jackson 2018

Anyone watching? Anyone going?

Rumour has it a 2018 Bullitt Mustang will be on the block.

From the tv yes. Love to see the new rumoured Bullitt.

When does it start?
    "If your wife is having a good time and you're not,
    You're still having a better time than if you were having a good time, and she wasn't."

Quote Originally Posted by SVOMACH1 View Post
    When does it start?
    It runs from January 13-21.

Thanks for the heads up.

One of the best vacations I have ever taken was when my Dad, Uncle and I went to Scottsdale for this. Man what a great time!!
    BECAUSE RACECAR

Yes please.
    My guess is well north of $500,000

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Even...FORD-GT-215876

Lot #3010 - Generously donated by businessman Ron Pratte to the Evernham Family-Racing for a Reason Foundation, this is the first current-generation Ford GT donated for charity since the car was introduced. One of the few 2017 model year Ford GTs built to date with a low serial number of #0023, this extremely rare Liquid-Blue supercar was delivered earlier in the year to Mr. Pratte. Ford's all-new supercar is designed and optimized for track performance to honor its racing heritage with only 11 miles from new. The Ford GT couples its extraordinary power with impressive aerodynamic efficiency and advanced active dynamics to achieve a maximum speed of 216 mph - making it the fastest Ford production vehicle on the track ever.

The Ford GT's 3.5-liter EcoBoost engine is the company's most powerful EcoBoost to date, delivering 647hp. Further improving engine performance, the GT features an all-new port and direct dual fuel-injection setup to enhance engine response. The engine is paired with a responsive 7-speed dual-clutch transaxle for nearly instantaneous gear changes and exceptional driver control. The car features a hydraulic suspension that changes ride height with a turn of the knob. The suspension allows for customized driving modes, lowering the supercar from normal mode into track mode, and from high to low ride height. Another feature of the hydraulic suspension - front-lift mode - helps the GT clear speedbumps and driveways. The driver can raise the front of the car on demand at speeds below 25 mph; the system automatically returns to normal lower ride height when it reaches 25 mph. With the sale of this Ford GT, Ford is also including a Ford Performance Racing School GT Experience, a world-class program that will give the winning bidder the chance to improve their driving skills behind the wheel of one of the world's most celebrated supercars.

The Evernham Family-Racing for a Reason Foundation will sell the supercar during the auction to benefit the Autism Society of North Carolina's IGNITE program, which offers activities, skills training and educational workshops that address the social, financial, educational and employment needs of young adults with high-functioning autism or Asperger's Syndrome. **100% OF HAMMER PRICE TO BENEFIT THE AUTISM SOCIETY OF NORTH CAROLINA'S IGNITE PROGRAM** **WILL BE SOLD AT APPROXIMATELY 8:30 P.M. MST ON SATURDAY, JANUARY 20, 2018**

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    One of the best vacations I have ever taken was when my Dad, Uncle and I went to Scottsdale for this. Man what a great time!!
    I'm supposed to take this exact trip one day, looking forward to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

r-model
    The "BULLITT" #3006 will be auctioned off on Friday the 19th, should be interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    I'm supposed to take this exact trip one day, looking forward to it.
    Without a doubt, go through the trouble to get a bidder's pass. The package comes with 2 tickets, VIP access, free drinks, access to the front row seats, access to the stage. General Admission only gets you to certain areas.
    BECAUSE RACECAR