Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  51
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Barrett-Jackson 2018

I'm not sure what these people do for a living but I know it's not home renovations.

^^^Was thinking the same thing...crazy money.
    Mike

04 GT
    89 LX...bye-bye!!
    67 Cougar x 2...should have kept them!

Every year I watch. Every year I am sure that this is nothing more than a biggest cock contest. There are much more subdued auctions that don't have every billionaire trying to prove he has more money than the other guy. Sad thing is for us mortals is we will never be able to afford our dream cars because of auctions like this. I still can't turn it off. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Clutt gt View Post
    I'm not sure what these people do for a living but I know it's not home renovations.
    Ron Pratte who was the shooter of shooters at Barrett Jackson for a while started off as a framer and eventually a built a giant development company. Dudes collection before he sold it was MEGA.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

Quote Originally Posted by Black Sheep View Post
    I'll guess 2.5. To. 3. Million
    Well......2.5 million ,,,,,,it was

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    Ron Pratte who was the shooter of shooters at Barrett Jackson for a while started off as a framer and eventually a built a giant development company. Dudes collection before he sold it was MEGA.
    Yes I have read that and good on him for taking his company to that level for sure.
    Good on anyone that can do it.
    I do realize that not every rich dude was born into it but they are definitely born with something or get awfully lucky.
    Because I can tell you not many framers will ever spend over 10 mil a year at BJ, and Pratte Developments is definitely not a framing company anymore.

But like many of you I look forward too two times a year Barret-Jackson in January and the first ride of the year in the car

On that note I'm ready for spring.
    She may not be a real Cobra worth a million, but she's real fast, real fun, real cool, and priceless.
    And I have spent the a lot of time in the garage watching cars this weekend and damint I have come down with spring fever.

She may not be a real Cobra worth a million, but she's real fast, real fun, real cool, and priceless.
    And I have spent the a lot of time in the garage watching cars this weekend and damint I have come down with spring fever.
    Pics and details required.......

And you know when you're ready to sell it who to PM first

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    He's the biggest developer in the entire southwest. That takes a special kind of business man.

In Ontario Freddy De Gasperis is the same deal, started from nothing and now work their way into no possible way to go broke, they own land well past Barrie that will become subdivisions in due time but Ron Pratte makes the De Gasperis family look small.

If you notice everyone wants to bring attention to Ron Pratte, but he's the last guy to show off in the room.

What did the Resslor Corvette guy pass away from? I remember him from 10 years ago, didn't realized he passed away. He was young and he was a genuine show off.