Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  62
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: It's real: 2019 Mustang Bullitt

I didnt say it looked BAD, i think the fusion looks awesome....has kind of a Jag/Aston Martin look to it i just think a mustang should be a mustang not a car that looks kinda like 3 other cars. You wouldnt mistake a Viper for a Charger....thats all im saying.

I would rock one in a heartbeat. I also like the new Crimson red colour that came out this year for 2018.

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by Bksrt8 View Post
    I didnt say it looked BAD, i think the fusion looks awesome....has kind of a Jag/Aston Martin look to it i just think a mustang should be a mustang not a car that looks kinda like 3 other cars. You wouldnt mistake a Viper for a Charger....thats all im saying.
    I've made that argument before as well.

Then someone pointed out that the Foxbody resembled the Thunderbird, small LTD and larger Crown Vic, with their 4 squared headlights, etc. Then they revamped in 1987 to the aero-nose and it resembled the Ford Taurus. The Jellybeans resembled the Ford Contour's face.

The only Mustang of recent times that actually had it's own styling was the 2005-2014, which was 'inspired' by the 67+ Mustangs.

Other than that, they've all had their similarities to the 'company face' of the time.

I guess theres some similarities to other cars in the ford lineup but not quite as bad as this years cars...ive never mistaken a 79-93 or sn95 for anything else...even the Capri has enough defining features to distinguish it from a mustang.

Off my meds again
    The more I see the new fascia, the less I like it.

Mustang Occasionally

^well when you put it like that...lol

The Bullitt this time round seems to have tiny more edge in hp than the regular GT.

2001: 265 vs. 260hp and 305 vs. 302 tq
    2008: 315 vs. 300hp and 325 vs. 320 tq
    2018:*485 vs. 460 hp and ??? vs. 420 tq. *rumoured.

Few more touches like seat upgrade, exhaust, lowered 2018 will see a GT350 intake and 87mm TB. New electronics package, magnaride etc, I think will make this one pretty nice.

2008 model also got a 3:73 gear not sure about this one. Doesn't matter, add a centri to any S550 and you have serious power.

If they bring back a mach 1, I wonder if it will still have IRS or if they go SRA for that one special model?

Also wondering what kind of half shafts the new GT500 will have and how many meeeeellllllionsssss of dollars it will cost. lol.

No matter how you slice it, mustangs are here to stay. Funny how if you had 500 rwhp you were rockin'.......now you need 700+ to compete at the donut shop.

Saw on of these in Troy, MI yesterday in the Chipotle parking lot, it was black with an M plate, looked pretty sharp, but I still can’t get past the wheels....they did look great though, and the brakes look huge, tires fill the wheelwells nicely. I was eating my burrito when it left, I didn’t hear anything.

Perhaps it was on quiet mode.