Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  19
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: No wonder Amazon is so big

No wonder Amazon is so big

Yesterday afternoon around 2:30 my son Adam ordered a Firestick for my T.V. so that I can watch the Grand Tour (on Amazon Prime, of course).
    11:00 this morning !! the courier knocks on my door. Here it is. Competitive price and free shipping. How can you beat that?
    1971 Avanti II, 2022 F250 4 dr diesel
    '89 Coupe, ,'F550 Dump
    '21 Bronco 4-door, 22 Mustang vert
    '18 Ecosport, 2018 F-55
    '17 F-250, 96 Mustang GT vert

Amazon Prime is awesome stuff.

Club Supporter
    Yup, ordered a Bosch O2 sensor for the Volvo on Friday afternoon with free trial Amazon Prime, delivery showed as Sunday then got moved to Saturday by 8pm, and the part actually arrived at my door Saturday morning. Installed by Saturday afternoon.

On top of that, this part is to replace one I bought from Amazon in 2016 and it failed just past the 12 month mark - Amazon recommended I call Bosch to find out what the warranty period was, Bosch said it was now out of warranty so no coverage available (12 month warranty), I let Amazon know and they offered a refund if I sent it back (they're paying for return shipping). Cannot believe they did this as i was not demanding a refund or warranty coverage or anything - just contacted them to find out the warranty term (which wasn't on the original packaging) and said I was disappointed that the Bosch part failed.

I agree, love Amazon Prime, sat and Sunday delivery, ordering 7pm and it's on the porch before I leave for work the next morning.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

me gots the prime aslso,love it.
    GHIG

My free trial ran out.. dunno if it’s worth the $80 per year they charge. Guess it comes down to how often you use it. Great service either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    '88 LX

On the flip side, no wonder so many brick and mortar retailers are going under. Hard to compete.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

ordered a Airaid CAI on Sunday and received it yesterday in Ajax.

2019 Roush Race Red RS3 Mustang GT
    2019 White Jeep Cherokee 4x4 Ltd
    2019 Chevy Equinox AWD

Pretty well anything you need these days you're able to get it on Amazon. Amazing how that company has grown. Heard the other day that Jeff Bezos is worth over 100 billion dollars...WOW!!!! My buddy ordered a pair of subwoofers and got them shipped in a few days...Unreal. Why would anybody go to a store these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Laffs View Post
    On the flip side, no wonder so many brick and mortar retailers are going under. Hard to compete.

Yep.

Off shore knockoffs. That don’t pass our safety certifications. Sold pennies on the dollar. Forcing reputable company’s to cut corners so the people who are always demanding the cheapest price can instead complain about an inferior product and no jobs