Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  9
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Ford Dealers in the GTA with Mustang Stuff

2005BlackGT

Any Ford Dealers in the GTA with Mustang Stuff

anyone know of any Ford Dealers that stock Mustang Merchandise to buy.. Jackets,, or Chairs...Travel Bags. Backpacks...Key chains .. Anything ???

or any other Local Shops or Suppliers with Mustang Stuff

Parkway Ford and Heritage Ford are sponsors here. One of our members, fast Ed is the parts manager at Parkway, best to send him a private message with what you’re looking for.
    http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...php?57-fast-Ed

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Parkway Ford and Heritage Ford are sponsors here. One of our members, fast Ed is the parts manager at Parkway, best to send him a private message with what you’re looking for.
    http://www.torontomustangclub.ca/for...php?57-fast-Ed
    This.

2005BlackGT
    Thanks.. I have lots of connections like Ed.. and anything and everything can be ordered...I am looking for Physical Inventory.....Most if not all Ford Dealers have very Little Stock on hand...

Club Sponsor Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT's Avatar
    We're at the opposite end of the GTA, but do keep a small selection of Mustang, Shelby, Ford and Ford truck apparel in stock here at Parkway.

Unfortunately the Canadian outlet for the Ford authorized apparel doesn't have a consumer website, but you can look at the U.S. version, most of the products are the same (just not the pricing obviously). If you see something here you like, make a note of the product code and I can check our stock.

https://merchandise.ford.com/Main/Default

Feel welcome to send me a p.m. with a request of what you're looking for in what sizes, and I can check our inventory and send photos. We can ship by Loomis inexpensively.

thanks,

Ed Nicholson
    Parts Manager
    Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT - Waterloo
    www.parkwayford.ca
    toll free lines:
    sales dept 866-980-6752
    service dept 888-785-4008
    parts direct 844-339-0452
    we're on Instagram: parkwayford

if by chance your looking for some F.M.S. items i have a few kicking around that i would unload ..
    92 rcsb ftw

2005BlackGT
    Quote Originally Posted by Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT View Post
    We're at the opposite end of the GTA, but do keep a small selection of Mustang, Shelby, Ford and Ford truck apparel in stock here at Parkway.

Unfortunately the Canadian outlet for the Ford authorized apparel doesn't have a consumer website, but you can look at the U.S. version, most of the products are the same (just not the pricing obviously). If you see something here you like, make a note of the product code and I can check our stock.

Feel welcome to send me a p.m. with a request of what you're looking for in what sizes, and I can check our inventory and send photos. We can ship by Loomis inexpensively.

thanks,

Ed Nicholson
    Parts Manager

thanks Ed

will make the trek out to Waterloo
    soon as the weather breaks

Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT View Post

thanks,

Ed Nicholson
    Parts Manager
    Ed, maybe snap a couple pics of what you guys have displayed and available and post them up.

Club Sponsor Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT's Avatar
    That's a good idea, and since we're in the slower season now I should actually have time to do it!
    Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT - Waterloo
    www.parkwayford.ca
    toll free lines:
    sales dept 866-980-6752
    service dept 888-785-4008
    parts direct 844-339-0452
    we're on Instagram: parkwayford

2005BlackGT
    Ed Nicholson
    Parts Manager

"That's a good idea, and since we're in the slower season now I should actually have time to do it! "

Please