Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  30
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gas prices

Exactly. How is that Ram of yours? You can always take your GF's new ride?
    Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    DDing my truck has me thinking the same.

Nvm no it doesn’t... hammer down!!!

That is pretty awesome. I am rethinking my daily driver for the future for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsty04SVT View Post
    This is one of the reasons why I just bought a Mazda 3...lol...had it for a month now avg 7.6L/100km

Vote her out

Mustang Occasionally
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrape View Post
    So much bullshit with gas nowadays. 2017 for my Infiniti Q50 (start date of April 4th) are as follows: total 15,348 km - $2,914.21 2,144 litres with 13.97 l/100km. Average trips mileage is 386.262 km 40 trips to the gas station. Now if I go hybrid or full electric...
    You're averaging almost 14L/100km in a mid size passenger car? Is that correct? Are you sure? That seems extremely poor. It's worse than my full size truck!

Club Sponsor Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT's Avatar
    That is pretty awesome. I am rethinking my daily driver for the future for sure.
    I was getting the same last summer out of a 17 Mustang Ecoboost auto, averaging around 7.5 to 7.8L/100.
    Parkway Ford Lincoln SVT - Waterloo
    www.parkwayford.ca
    toll free lines:
    sales dept 866-980-6752
    service dept 888-785-4008
    parts direct 844-339-0452
    we're on Instagram: parkwayford

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    You're averaging almost 14L/100km in a mid size passenger car? Is that correct? Are you sure? That seems extremely poor. It's worse than my full size truck!
    That is much worse than my Q50, albeit it is the 300hp version and yours the 400hp, but both are the 3l TT. I get 10.6l per 100 and I am on the gas with that car alot and it is always in sport+ mode (I don't pay for fuel)

Traffic is so utterly ridiculous in and around the city, even a gas miser see's poor numbers. Me, happy to be killing mileage numbers with multiple hits on the remote start.

Stop and go rush hour traffic, mixed city and hwy I think it is reasonable. Yes and remote starting the car on those cold days and idling to warm up the car probably doesn't help. My buddy who has the same model as me with the older engine is averaging 17.7 L/100km
    Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post

Exactly. How is that Ram of yours? You can always take your GF's new ride?
    It's ok in the city.. I average 17L/100. Remote start every morning, traffic morning and afternoon. Get's great mileage on the hwy.

The accord should be ok.. only had it a day now lol. She's brave for buying a 6spd to boot around in traffic with.. I couldn't do it on the daily.
    '88 LX

I too only drive in sport + mode but being stuck in the damn traffic doesn't help. My Challenger was averaging 19.53L/100KM!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabe View Post
    That is much worse than my Q50, albeit it is the 300hp version and yours the 400hp, but both are the 3l TT. I get 10.6l per 100 and I am on the gas with that car alot and it is always in sport+ mode (I don't pay for fuel)