Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  29

Thread: Bit the bullet bought a new truck

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Rick it was a big stressful decision as a new daddy and home owner I thought last big and hard about adding another payment but it worked out wasn't much more then I was already paying just going to be for a few more years lol

Quote Originally Posted by 4GOTNPNY View Post
    Now that's a cool pic!
    Congrats on the new truck! I hear ya about the peace of mind of a new vehicle. Old beaters are great until they let you down.

Quote Originally Posted by 4GOTNPNY View Post
    ...but it worked out wasn't much more then I was already paying just going to be for a few more years lol
    Unfortunately this is often overlooked when people tell me "it's only a few bucks more than I was paying". It's not the monthly payment that's expensive, it's the number of additional payments.
    My BIL keeps getting new F150's, and each time it's "the dealer gave me such a great deal I couldn't pass it up!"
    -Don____________

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    Now that's a cool pic!
    Congrats on the new truck! I hear ya about the peace of mind of a new vehicle. Old beaters are great until they let you down.

Unfortunately this is often overlooked when people tell me "it's only a few bucks more than I was paying". It's not the monthly payment that's expensive, it's the number of additional payments.
    My BIL keeps getting new F150's, and each time it's "the dealer gave me such a great deal I couldn't pass it up!"

thanks we were loaded heading to picton and i had to take a pic its been a few years of milestones for us new house new baby now my first new truck. and yea its the extra added years thats going to hurt but at the end of the day this time its mine since new and i will be maintaining it its entire life not taking on someone elses problem