Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  29
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bit the bullet bought a new truck

Bit the bullet bought a new truck

so i had my 07 harley since 2011 bought it after a four year lease loved the truck untill the last year i bought a house and the the truck kept letting me down it was eating spark plugs left me stranded on the way to the track with my girlfriend and 4 month old baby i was tired of fixing it and i maintained her every 7000km sythetic oil changes fluids oil spray every year the truck was spotless then i got into learning more about the infamous 5.4 and realized it needed cam phasers oil pump chains i had the dreaded broken manifold studs at 235000km it was time to make a decision dump a few thousand into it and be stuck with a truck that may not last or trade it in. i went to ford gm and dodge and dodge stepped up to the plate they gave me a fully loaded black ram sport crew cab with every option on the list for 48100 and gave me a whoppiong 9000 for my ford i owed a little on the ford still so i made out with just over 4000 to put the dodge at 44000 got myself a new truck for 30 dollars more a payment then my ford i did this last august and after driving the truck for a few months i love everything about it. its a fantastic truck and pulls the mustang much better then the ford. the only thing i want to do is get rear air bag assist for towing when i upgrade to an enclosed trailer. i cant seem to post pictures yet but i will

Congrats but where are the
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

Congrats on the new ride, love to see pics. Depending on the amount of wt you'll be carrying, several different air bag options out there.

For serious loads these guys have the ultimate kit.
    https://timbergroveenterprises.com/old-home/

For occasional towing n needs some help, went with this on my own, had their stuff on my last two trucks.
    https://www.airliftcompany.com/shop/60818/

Congrats!

Congrats

Nice welcome to the ram family

55 HD
    Congrats........love my RAM

Finally got this tappatalk working got some pics of my Ram

Good looking ride.

Thanks Rick it was a big stressful decision as a new daddy and home owner I thought last big and hard about adding another payment but it worked out wasn't much more then I was already paying just going to be for a few more years lol