Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  89
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: The new minimum wage: are jobs being lost?

^^ you may have done him a favour, going forward he may man up from the experience

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Screw View Post
    ^^ you may have done him a favour, going forward he may man up from the experience
    You would hope so - his kid will depend on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    You would hope so - his kid will depend on it.
    Missed that part , ya he better

Step up and be put down Zexhuffer's Avatar
    Went to Boston pizza last night with the lil lady and my dad and it cost 127 before tax.

We had to double check and re look over the menu cause we were flattened that a medium pizza with three toppings was 28 fucking dollars... I know they said they were changing there prices but thats ridiculous. We talked to the manager and asked what had gone up and shes said pretty much everything as of jan 1. Thats the last time I eat there for a long time unless someone else is paying....

19$ for burger and fries???
    28$ for a medium pizza...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Not4you View Post
    father of the year ... or so Zexhuffer keeps telling me!!

Went to a great local burger restaurant a few weeks ago (Gillian’s if anyone is local), not a big place, but more than 15 tables, with some seating 6 people. Shocked to see one server in the whole place on a Wednesday night, as well as one behind the bar, ours was great though, doing it all, nice and quick even though she musta been in her 40s. Anyways the place closed a few days later! Not sure if it was because of the wage hike, but they used to have three waitresses or at the very least two and a barmaid.

Seen it at quite a few places. Less waiters. Using a food runner instead to bring food to all the tables.

Even at a tims in London last night lined up in drive through and inside was only two people working on a busy Saturday night
    Last edited by 5.4MarkVIII; 02-18-2018 at 11:34 PM.

Mustang Occasionally
    I was outside today and the sky was falling.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Went to a great local burger restaurant a few weeks ago (Gillian’s if anyone is local), not a big place, but more than 15 tables, with some seating 6 people. Shocked to see one server in the whole place on a Wednesday night, as well as one behind the bar, ours was great though, doing it all, nice and quick even though she musta been in her 40s. Anyways the place closed a few days later! Not sure if it was because of the wage hike, but they used to have three waitresses or at the very least two and a barmaid.
    Which location?

Tecumseh. Walker is still running, not sure about Leamington, haven’t been there in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyryd View Post
    Think that's rent related, I looked at buying the building last year. Was listed for 400k or so, said rented to F&B client.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate