Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  95
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ontario PC Leader Patrick Brown resigns over sexual allegations!

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    "One of these men is very, very powerful. The stories have been known about him for three years. They are in affidavits, plural.

His name will shock you.
    He likes themed socks"
    This is the slowest breaking story EVER. When does the bomb drop?
    -Don____________

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    This is the slowest breaking story EVER. When does the bomb drop?
    not sure

the guy in-the-know I talk too says the woman from 1 affidavit still refuses to take it to the media

claim I was told was 4 years ago...at an event...took place in the coatroom

gotta think the stress on the woman/women to go to the media and potentially take down a sitting PM is pretty fucking huge.....as is the money I would assume being thrown at them to STFU

funny thing though....since this potentially breaking story hit the internet......the PM's wife has been totally MIA

all his recent globe-trotting he's been solo....wife nowhere to be seen

makes you go hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    first accuser, second accuser, CTV reporter ....why are there no names in this rebuttal?
    Maybe he has some class. Likely doesn't want to open himself to libel though. Just in case.

not sure

the guy in-the-know I talk too says the woman from 1 affidavit still refuses to take it to the media

claim I was told was 4 years ago...at an event...took place in the coatroom

gotta think the stress on the woman/women to go to the media and potentially take down a sitting PM is pretty fucking huge.....as is the money I would assume being thrown at them to STFU

funny thing though....since this potentially breaking story hit the internet......the PM's wife has been totally MIA

all his recent globe-trotting he's been solo....wife nowhere to be seen

makes you go hmmmmmm
    Pretty boy must of done shit even in his partying days. I hope if/when the ball drops, there's an avalanche effect where many more women come out.
    BUT, seeing how this cockroach operates, nothing will get rid of him! I hope I'm wrong...

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetoy View Post
    Maybe he has some class. Likely doesn't want to open himself to libel though. Just in case.
    you don't have to dig too deep on the net to find out the name of Brown's intern accuser

and there you will find her in many pics with her CTV reporter friend all buddy/buddy in pics....seems they both worked at the Hill Times......and the pics make you wonder if they're both lesbians in a relationship with each other

and as luck would have it.....apparently one of the guys from CTV involved in this story used to work for Frank Magazine another lifetime ago....and was party to a contest where Frank Mag was encouraging guys to "deflower" the Prime Minister's daughter....one Caroline Mulroney

glass houses and all that shit eh?

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    Pretty boy must of done shit even in his partying days. I hope if/when the ball drops, there's an avalanche effect where many more people come out.
    fixed that for ya

he's waaaayyyy to fucking poofter with the cry on command shit and the lisp to leave the claims just to the ladies

his Mom was a bipolar shitshow, chain-smoking joints, fucking the Rolling Stones and spreading her legs at Studio 54....while his father was begging Barbara Streisand and Kim Cattrall for blow jobs....all by the time he was what?.....6 years old?

oh yeah......he's fucking stable

WTF
    CTV now reports that accuser of Patrick Brown recounts key piece: she was not underage in bar and not in high school but she "stands by her core story" and CTV stands by their original story.

I assume Mr. Brown is lawyering up big time

CTV now reports that accuser of Patrick Brown recounts key piece: she was not underage in bar and not in high school but she "stands by her core story" and CTV stands by their original story.

I assume Mr. Brown is lawyering up big time
    Good for him....I hope this blows up in the Liberals faces.

Club Supporter
    I assume that should be "recants"? If CTV misrepresented this (which it sounds like they did - conflict of interest with reporter) then they should be made to pay up.

CTV now reports that accuser of Patrick Brown recounts key piece: she was not underage in bar and not in high school but she "stands by her core story"
    The allegations were sleazy, not illegal, except for the "underage" part of the story. It's a pretty fucking core part of the story. Without that, he's just a sleaze ball, not a pedophile, and perfectly qualified to be a political leader.
    -Don____________