Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  95
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Ontario PC Leader Patrick Brown resigns over sexual allegations!

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSN View Post
    The allegations were sleazy, not illegal, except for the "underage" part of the story. It's a pretty fucking core part of the story. Without that, he's just a sleaze ball, not a pedophile, and perfectly qualified to be a political leader.
    but then...is he even a sleaze ball though?

at the time...a single guy in his late 20s yakking it up with a nice looking lady who was probably dolled up and you couldn't guess if she was 22 or 32?

I haven't been single for almost 30 years now.....but I'm assuming if I was single in my late 20s and yakking it up with a pretty lady at a bar....I'd be hoping that the end game involved a good healthy romp....does that make me a sleazeball?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    but then...is he even a sleaze ball though?

at the time...a single guy in his late 20s yakking it up with a nice looking lady who was probably dolled up and you couldn't guess if she was 22 or 32?

I haven't been single for almost 30 years now.....but I'm assuming if I was single in my late 20s and yakking it up with a pretty lady at a bar....I'd be hoping that the end game involved a good healthy romp....does that make me a sleazeball?
    But WTF these allegations are getting out of hand.

You've got Shawn White. the snowboarder, being chopped up in the media, after he won the gold not before, for an incident that happened over a year ago and he settled out of court. Was he guilty or innocent, don't know...likely settled the civil suit (not criminal)because he wanted to train.

Then you've got Ashley Judd going off on Facebook live, because some TSA agent said she had a pretty dress on? He may have done other things but apparently this first comment sent her off.

I'm glad I'm not 30 years younger. Based on what I did in the past I'd be crucified! And being in your 30s in todays climate, I wouldn't know how to approach a woman properly.
    Last edited by Mellow Yellow; 02-14-2018 at 03:53 PM.

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellow Yellow View Post
    But WTF these allegations are getting out of hand.
    they sure are

apparently one woman's ass-grab is another woman's rape

the Weinstein stuff seemed pretty legit to get your back up over.....but what's evolved over the weeks since is just bandwagon humping

imo....it's the victimhood industry's most significant push to ensure that "white men need not apply"

I saw a ToStar headline last week that said in part "do we really want men in the workforce?"

that's the end game here

and go have a gander at the type of stuff Jordan Peterson has been exposing about our education system and the level of snowflake that the system spews out into the real world now

have a look at these countless new Gov't bureaucracies for diversity, black-this black-that, islam-this islam-that....and have a look at the hiring practices....white man need not apply

I mean fuck....I'm even in total agreement that the PCs need a female leader in this climate first and foremost for a chance to fucking win

this shit went from ass-grab to power grab....and white man need not apply

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Legwound View Post
    CTV admits to getting the story wrong, underage accuser wasn’t underage. What else did they get wrong?
    It's ridiculous that they are still anonymous at this point.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    they sure are

apparently one woman's ass-grab is another woman's rape

the Weinstein stuff seemed pretty legit to get your back up over.....but what's evolved over the weeks since is just bandwagon humping

imo....it's the victimhood industry's most significant push to ensure that "white men need not apply"

I saw a ToStar headline last week that said in part "do we really want men in the workforce?"

that's the end game here

and go have a gander at the type of stuff Jordan Peterson has been exposing about our education system and the level of snowflake that the system spews out into the real world now

have a look at these countless new Gov't bureaucracies for diversity, black-this black-that, islam-this islam-that....and have a look at the hiring practices....white man need not apply

I mean fuck....I'm even in total agreement that the PCs need a female leader in this climate first and foremost for a chance to fucking win

this shit went from ass-grab to power grab....and white man need not apply
    SJWs and other liberal loons should be drawn and quartered. Honestly, it's the anti-white attitude that made me say fuck it. If they're against whites, then I'll play up to everything these pieces of garbage say about us. Give them something to bitch and complain about.

Oops there I go again being hateful... Oh well.

stangstevers
    Quote Originally Posted by StAnger View Post
    SJWs and other liberal loons should be drawn and quartered. Honestly, it's the anti-white attitude that made me say fuck it. If they're against whites, then I'll play up to everything these pieces of garbage say about us. Give them something to bitch and complain about.

Oops there I go again being hateful... Oh well.
    #whitelivesmattertoo

The world is a racist place and as the white “race” continues to drop in numbers things will get worse not to mention the white snowflake idiots who are anti-white... people who can only judge skin deep are dumber than shit and this goes both ways.

Something is going to break at some point. But it’s almost too late, we need a sort of Trump 2.0 over here to cut the throats of SJWs and give power to common sense not sensitive sissies out there to destroy the western civilization. We are handing it over to the islamists who’s only goal is to spread their dumber than shit allah bullshit. Stop the infighting and grow the fuck up Canada...

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    #whitelivesmattertoo

The world is a racist place and as the white “race” continues to drop in numbers things will get worse not to mention the white snowflake idiots who are anti-white... people who can only judge skin deep are dumber than shit and this goes both ways.

Something is going to break at some point. But it’s almost too late, we need a sort of Trump 2.0 over here to cut the throats of SJWs and give power to common sense not sensitive sissies out there to destroy the western civilization. We are handing it over to the islamists who’s only goal is to spread their dumber than shit allah bullshit. Stop the infighting and grow the fuck up Canada...
    Canadians need to stop ignoring what's going on instead of paying so much attention to the latest celebrity bullshit, or reality show.

As far as racism goes, when you boil it down we're all one race. It's the cultures that are incompatible. I'm much happier dealing with people who I know have basically the same values I do, and don't exactly trust those who don't.

Club Supporter
    No, meritocracy is.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by 92redragtop View Post
    No, meritocracy is.
    Unfortunately we don't have that here. If we did, the idiot in Ottawa wouldn't be our Prime Minister.

Club Supporter
    The problem is with the hiring managers in the case of politics - the voters.