Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  20
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Doug Ford Rally in Welland ... Standing Room Only

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
    I'm not in favor of it. It's the only chance the Conservatives have of kicking that disgusting thing out of her seat.
    I can say for certain, if it's anyone but Doug Ford. I'll be voting independent or for the Freedom Party.

Quote Originally Posted by StAnger View Post
    Like having a woman running the province has worked out sooo well.
    She is a troll. Not a woman.

Time to reign it in a bit. Some of your comments are the exact reason why everyone who says they are conservative get labled as sexist, racist. Ect ect ect.
    Last edited by 5.4MarkVIII; 02-14-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Mustang Occasionally
    If the PC's choose DF, they will be making a mistake. It's time to make some big changes with the leadership and the message they're sending and going with him isn't going to get that done.

Quote Originally Posted by Armen View Post
    If the PC's choose DF, they will be making a mistake. It's time to make some big changes with the leadership and the message they're sending and going with him isn't going to get that done.
    TRUE. Doug Ford is a looney. Big mistake if they make him the leader.

They were saying the same thing about Trump and look how that turned out, not saying DF is the best hupeople for the job just that he's what we need right now to stir things up.

Quote Originally Posted by juvehab View Post
    TRUE. Doug Ford is a looney. Big mistake if they make him the leader.
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

Mustang Occasionally
    The USA is not Ontario... And it's certainly not the GTA. If the PC's want to defeat Wynne, they need to go with a woman, imo.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    She is a troll. Not a woman.

Time to reign it in a bit. Some of your comments are the exact reason why everyone who says they are conservative get labled as sexist, racist. Ect ect ect.
    I stopped caring a long time ago. Aside from that facts are facts, Wynne and Notley have been absolute disasters to both Ontario and Alberta respectively.

A couple of weeks ago I was saying the exact same thing until Doug Ford showed up now I think he is who Ontario will want and let's face it Canada, Ontario and Toronto all look at the States and want to be them one way or another. We want somebody who isn't going to be like the rest and we know Doug and his brother are not like everyone else in politics.

The USA is not Ontario... And it's certainly not the GTA. If the PC's want to defeat Wynne, they need to go with a woman, imo.
    Barone Performance
    Canada's Online Aftermarket Parts Store

Quote Originally Posted by StAnger View Post
    I stopped caring a long time ago. Aside from that facts are facts, Wynne and Notley have been absolute disasters to both Ontario and Alberta respectively.
    And I pretty sure that has more to do with the party’s then their sex.

Just saying. The constant hate and calls for hanging is a little extreme and doing nothing but hurting the cause.

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by 5.4MarkVIII View Post
    And I pretty sure that has more to do with the party’s then their sex.

Just saying. The constant hate and calls for hanging is a little extreme and doing nothing but hurting the cause.

Dude. If you only knew what I really thought, you'd think what I'm saying is mild. So don't complain, it could be worse.