Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  55
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trudeau........can he get anything right??

National Lampoon's Winter Vacation in India

Peeps there must be thinking, is this guy for fucking real?
    To me, his behavior = insulting to his hosts.

WTF
    Quote Originally Posted by ZR View Post
    look at this shit

he's an empty suit

he's a fucking actor.....him and his wife

they think they're fucking Canadian Royalty

this piece of shit told a Canadian Veteran without a leg a few weeks ago "Why are we still fighting certain veterans groups in court? Because they're asking for more than we are able to give right now,"

that was 3 fucking weeks ago

how much did this Mr Dress Up trip cost?

it's gonna be hundreds of thousands....if not into the millions

this fucking asshole seriously needs his head examined

his mother was a complete nutter.....so it's in the DNA

seriously....can we not get this fucker's head examined?

1) he gives 10.5 million to a convicted terrorist and says it's to avoid court
    2) he tells our own veterans to pound salt and takes them to court
    3) he has a weird habit of being chummy with folks who align with terrorists
    4) he just invited a guy to a Cdn event in India who tried to kill an Indian MP in Canada
    5) he stacks his cabinet based on Gender and Race "because its 20XX" merit be damned
    6) he made comments on Castro's death sounding like Castro was Mother fucking Theresa

do I need to keep going?

7) he's inspired by the dictators from China
    8) "we don't like to say mankind....we say peoplekind"
    9) "we'll grow the economy from the heart outwards"
    10) "in all of us command"

this is the leader of your Country

if we go back to the days of the draft....would you suit up and put your life on the line for your fellow citizens who voted for a leader spewing this absolute tripe?

grow a fucking spine Canada

Off my meds again
    Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    look at this shit

he's an empty suit

he's a fucking actor.....him and his wife

they think they're fucking Canadian Royalty

this piece of shit told a Canadian Veteran without a leg a few weeks ago "Why are we still fighting certain veterans groups in court? Because they're asking for more than we are able to give right now,"

that was 3 fucking weeks ago

how much did this Mr Dress Up trip cost?

it's gonna be hundreds of thousands....if not into the millions

this fucking asshole seriously needs his head examined

his mother was a complete nutter.....so it's in the DNA

seriously....can we not get this fucker's head examined?

1) he gives 10.5 million to a convicted terrorist and says it's to avoid court
    2) he tells our own veterans to pound salt and takes them to court
    3) he has a weird habit of being chummy with folks who align with terrorists
    4) he just invited a guy to a Cdn event in India who tried to kill an Indian MP in Canada
    5) he stacks his cabinet based on Gender and Race "because its 20XX" merit be damned
    6) he made comments on Castro's death sounding like Castro was Mother fucking Theresa

do I need to keep going?

7) he's inspired by the dictators from China
    8) "we don't like to say mankind....we say peoplekind"
    9) "we'll grow the economy from the heart outwards"
    10) "in all of us command"

this is the leader of your Country

if we go back to the days of the draft....would you suit up and put your life on the line for your fellow citizens who voted for a leader spewing this absolute tripe?

grow a fucking spine Canada

Quote Originally Posted by stangstevers View Post
    nice hair tho...

That guy is such a snowflake pussy. I'd pay good money to get in a ring with him where I could beat the shit out of him without jail time.
    Brazeau had a chance, and he was a feather weight also. Sunny ways...

My current Favourite

Trudeau Pic to Isreal.jpg
    Last edited by 83 5.0; 02-24-2018 at 04:46 PM.

Club Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian88lx View Post
    I totally agree with what has been said but I will never vote PC again after the fucking Steven Harper and Tony Clement gave to the autoworker. The conservatives have screwed themselves as far as this former autoworker is concerned.
    So is the plan to vote for Trudeau or Singh to spite/punish Harper and Clement?

Club Supporter
    Very briefly, during the financial crisis we were in contract negotiations. Each time we had a tentative agreement with GM, the conservative government said we had to give up more or else they wouldn't bail out the auto industry. This happened three times. They made the working man pay the price for the big screw up that the so called educated financial people caused. The U.S. and Canada were the only governments that I am aware of that did this to the auto workers. Management took some meagre cuts and then 6 months later they were all restored. Rick Wagoneer received $7.5 million to quit. The hourly worker to this day has not regained what was lost. For these reasons I do not trust nor will I ever support any conservative government again. Before anyone asks, I don't trust the other parties either but they have not directly stuck there hand in my pocket like the conservatives have. To sum it up, FUCK THEM ALL!!!!
    I don't get it - the issue is that the government at the time set austerity rules/stipulations for private company recipients before they handed out taxpayer dollars (corporate welfare) to save a specific private company (many companies failed after the crash because they never received the same taxpayer-funded corporate welfare) after the second biggest financial crash in modern history?

I’m sorry did you just say that the liberals have never reached in your pocket?????

Club Supporter
    Read it again. They made the people who never caused this problem pay for it while letting management and the bankers off the hook. If you can prove to me that the conservatives never screwed me over I will vote for them.
    OK, then would you agree to avoid "screwing" the workers that they never provided any corporate welfare using taxpayer dollars and let the company work it out themselves like in the US - like the US did with Lehman Brothers? The latter is how it should work - this is the free market.

Ideally they should not have given away ANY taxpayer dollars to a private company - that is what Trudeau and Wynne do very well. If management and bankers screwed up then they should have let them fix it or file for bankruptcy - that is how the real world works. Instead, the Conservatives technically "screwed" Canadians by giving their tax dollars as corporate welfare to the auto companies/workers - is that ok? The money that was given to the auto industry did not come from the government technically - it came from me, my neighbour, my family, other TMC members, etc.

As a taxpayer, while I am not happy they gave taxpayer corporate welfare to a private company and their employees I am at least comforted they tried to impose some welfare rules before paying welfare dollars. Isn't that what we complain about with Dalton, McGuinty, Kathleen Wynne, and Justin Trudeau? That they just give away taxpayer corporate welfare without any conditions or return on investment?

I'm not sure what you are referring to about the bankers? The taxpayers in Canada did not bail out the banks as far as I know.