Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  2

Thread: Co-worker selling a Roushcharged 06 GT coupe with very low km

Co-worker selling a Roushcharged 06 GT coupe with very low km

One of our part-time drivers (retired fire captain) has a very clean and nicely modded 06 GT that he would like to sell this spring. It is a Tungsten silver hardtop with only 17,000 km, garage kept when not driven.

Here is a copy and paste from the Word doc that he sent me with some details:

This 2006 Mustang GT, Premium Edition, is in immaculate condition. Original owner. Only 17,000 km. Leather. Never driven in the rain or in the winter. Garage stored indoors. This car is a must see. Many options including, Roush M90 Supercharger, Steeda Cold Air Intake, Roush Strut Tower Brace, Roush Belt Tensioner, Canton Intercooler and Anti-freeze Coolant Tanks, Short Tube Headers, Hurst Short Throw Shifter, Roush in Vent Boost Gauge, Ford Racing Suspension, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, Ford Racing Upper Front Strut Mount Bushings, CDC Front Spoiler, Shelby Rear Spoiler, Shelby Razor Anthracite Wheels, 255/45 18 BFG Comp TA’s, Baer 6 Piston Front Brake Calipers with 14 Rotors, Ford Racing Exhaust, Roush Performance Brake, Clutch and Gas Pedals, Roush Sill Plates. Dynoed @ 455 HP rear wheel H.P. and 425ft/lb of Torque. Please, serious inquiries only!

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please send me a p.m. and I will forward his contact info. Vehicle is in Kitchener.

(didn't post this in the buy & sell area since it's not mine, and the owner hasn't firmed up on an asking price yet ...)

thanks

Ed N
    12 GT500 coupe
    Instagram: ed._nicholson
    Your Ford dealer in the west GTA - Kennedy Ford Sales
    www.kennedyford.ca - please use the Kennedy Ford SVT TMC account for parts inquiries

$$$.? Tease

I hate when you post cars....my wallet vapourizes

What is asking price?

The number that he has in mind is mid-20s. Tough to get others to compare with , he's seen a few advertised with low mileage and lots of cosmetic mods for around that price, but they don't have a power adder.

I've driven this car at TMP a few years ago, and it works pretty well other than having an upgraded diff on the wish list.

cheers
    Ed