Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  1

Thread: Window tinting

7up-5.0

Window tinting

Hey guys hope everybody is doing good. Been almost 2 years out of a mustang funny how life gets in the way sometimes hoping next spring to find one. But for now just picked up a 2016 Malibu for daily driver and hope somebody can point me to a good window tinter I'm in Brampton but have a week of in 2 weeks so I'm willing to drive to the right place to get it done. Any advice would be great. Ty in advance and stay safe everybody.

stangstevers
    Auto-links in Scarborough is one of the best. Keep an eye out on red flag deals they often have deals..

Recommend Laser Tint in Woodbridge (on Roundtree dairy). Good guys, formula one tint is all they use (which is very good) and great service. I have done several vehicles there and have been pleased.
    FABMAN

I've heard great things about auto links over the years. I've been to Pro-tint in Hamilton and been very happy. Just don't cheap out.

Just realized that I haven't seen awful tint jobs the past few years. Probably still around but haven't seen too many bubbly faded awful looking tints in a while.

FX in whitby. I get all my cars done there. Fair prices and they do a good job.

7up-5.0
    Ty guys for the input going to try the recomadation from blackstock. Bad dog modifications on Orangeville booked in on tuesday I'll try post pics and let you know how it comes out they use 3M and it's life time warranty.
    Again thanks for the input.

Have a great Easter weekend.