Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US vs CAN pricing... Awesome, LoL !!!

Mustang Occasionally

US vs CAN pricing... Awesome, LoL !!!

Comparing the price of Cervini's C-Series grille at American Muscle to Amazon.ca

Really...?

Only 5 left, better buy now! Lol

Sounds about right. Was looking at some polish that Eshine is out of stock on yesterday, $25 a bottle on Amazon.com, $60 on .ca.
    Quote Originally Posted by ludacris View Post
    I'm Supercharged with the HideAway License Plate

The chance of me buying some seats this year just went out the window
    '88 LX

Mustang Occasionally
    Just to clarify... The price shipped from A.M. is $460 CAN to my door. Certainly better but still not awesome.

Been tough buying parts with our sinking dollar. Those Amazon offers are from vendors who really don’t want to sell to us unless it’s worth it for them. Sad reality for Canadian car enthusiasts.
    FABMAN

saving money is easy, order it, take advantage of free inside USA shipping, go pick it up in Buffalo, pay some tax, trip is free considering you will basically fill your tank for half price....i go to buffalo on a regular basis for my parts because there has yet to be any local establishment including amazon that can touch what i can get my parts for.....

georgost
    I used to do teh drive to Buffalo to pick up my items but found this place. Cross Border Pickups.
    You ship to theuir location in Bufalo and they will bring it across teh border into their warehouse in Mississauga.
    The best part is that usually they ask you for the value of the item........

http://crossborderpickups.ca/

US vs CAN pricing... Awesome, LoL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by georgost View Post
    I used to do teh drive to Buffalo to pick up my items but found this place. Cross Border Pickups.
    You ship to theuir location in Bufalo and they will bring it across teh border into their warehouse in Mississauga.
    The best part is that usually they ask you for the value of the item........

http://crossborderpickups.ca/
    I use them too. Never had a problem and save a ton on shipping. Careful when your submitting the price for the items.. they usually open them up. So don’t put down that your $1000 exhaust cost $50
    '88 LX

Quote Originally Posted by hsousa88 View Post
    I use them too. Never had a problem and save a ton on shipping. Careful when your submitting the price for the items.. they usually open them up. So don’t put down that your $1000 exhaust cost $50
    Exactly.....if this company is running a business doing this, they can't risk under declaring and being banned.