Time of the year when many are looking for new struts and shocks. For the Fox through New Edge crowd, Bilsteins have been the go to shock that never disappoints, sux Maximum and others are still showing them on a National Back Order. While I haven't called since last fall, they said at the time and still show on their web site, no known due date. Not sure if that means for what ever reason not available or if perhaps Bilsteins is / has discontinued them.
Maximum have released a complete new line of their own shocks n struts. No experience with them beyond running their custom valved Bilsteins rears on my own car (extremely pleased with them) but knowing Maximum more likely vs not a good piece. They are offered in Street, Race and second level Race valving with coil over kits offered for all.
If your looking for a tried and true option, Koni have what you need and yes Maximum still offer coil over kits for them. I would strongly strongly strongly suggest you opt for double adjustable vs their single. Yes considerable difference in cost but drive on them once and you will not regret the decision, yes they are that good. While some feel they are more suitable to aggressive spring rates n track use, nothing could be further from the truth, they are the perfect choice for anyone from the Sunday cruiser to the hard core track ride. Best part, dialing them in for your wants n needs is anything but a big deal.
Hope this helps.