Remove Text Formatting

Likes Likes:  54
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Toronto Maple Leafs 2018 Run for the Stanley Cup...

Leafs STINK!.......i called the fail and they are sticking to tradition, the one of losing!!! not winning 4 of next 5 games against the Bruins....series is over, na na na na.......na na na na......eh eh eh GABYE!!!!
    Record Holder Of The Fastest 2011-2019 Street Driven Coyote Powered Mustangs in Ontario....2014 GT 8.71 @ 157, 2015 GT 9.20 at 148, 2018 GT 9.91 at 148.4, 2019 GT 9.79 at 143....Proud Supporter of Barone Performance, Lund Racing, Team Beefcake Racing, Finishline Performance, American Muscle, 5.0Resto, CJ Pony Parts!

55 HD
    I thought this was best of 7......we are in game 2, or did I miss something?

Wth boys wake up

Quote Originally Posted by 55 HD View Post
    I thought this was best of 7......we are in game 2, or did I miss something?
    They ain't winning four games after losing the first two like that. The odds are slim and none.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    They ain't winning four games after losing the first two like that. The odds are slim and none.
    yes and slim has left the building already so the odds are NONE!!!! Leafs are done like dinner, i never had them winning the series, called them a 60/40 dog and before the season even started i said they will flunk out of the playoffs again because of the Goaltending and D......hit the nail on the head with that one....ohh well, like a cd on repeat all the Leafs failing in the playoffs is the same crap year after year and thats if and when they actually make the playoffs.....what a waste of a pretty good season, we all expected more, sure its only 2 games but cmon, nobody in there right mind thinks theya re gonna win the next 4 or even 4/5 ....time to move onto the Raps who atleast won a game 1 for a change...

Might as well of hung a shirt on the net aka goalie

55 HD
    Good game Boy's. You showed up and played tonight, keep it up.

I didn’t watch who won ?

they still wont win 3 of next 4 before boston wins 2 more.....and if they do they are just coaxing us all in to the inevitable downfall....always bet against the Leafs, easy money, they never win!